What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for a league (1 Viewer)

adamjcav

Footballguy
I am looking for some money leagues to join. Trying to stay at $50 max. I like to do all types of leagues except superflex and 2 qb leagues. Drafts can be slow draft, auction, slow auction or regular draft. Hit me up.

have an opening in an empire league, ppr, ,, 12 team,, 16 game schedule,, (double headers first three weeks). $50. , had two owners quit,, will be doing a dispersal draft with players off two orphaned teams. these to open teams also have the 2nd and 4th picks in the rookie draft.

reply to iamaltman@yahoo.com

This is for joining and playing in the Fantasy Fornicating League, hosted by NFL.com, 12 team, standard scoring.  $40 to play.  Payout is $320 for 1st, $120 for 2nd and $40 for 3rd. place.    Draft (snake) is Sunday, September 3rd, 7PM EST.

Larry Bumgarner is the commissioner.  League Safe holds the money.  Pay out the day after the championship game.  Let me know. bumgarnerlarry@gmail.com

I have two leagues you might be interested in, email me at schmitmatt@hotmail.com for more information.  The entry fee has been reduced from $200 to $100 for managers replacing an orphan team.  Now is the time to join, you can join 2 for the price of one.

Good Afternoon,

My name is Edward and I am the owner of MHS Sports. Come come check out www.mhssports.com We have been around for 28th year. Its like a big family. We have had some owners since day one. People who try us stay and keep their teams for years. 

send me an email to support@mhssports.com for our teams for click below for the link for the teams for sale page.

http://www.mhssports.com/teams_for_sale_football.htm

Thank you,

Edward 

If you have always wanted to be in a league that recreated a real NFL GM experience, then this is the league for you!!!   (32 teams, NFL Themed, IDP, Rookie Draft, Auction Free Agency, Salaries, Contract Lengths, Franchise Tags... A real dynasty experience!) If you would like to be in this inaugural league, the annual fee is $60 and payouts for league winner ($1000), runner-up ($200), and division winners ($50). FRANCHISES AVAILABLE ON A FIRST COME BASIS!  Pick your favorite team now before it is gone!!!

If you ever wanted to be a real NFL GM, this is as close as it gets!!! Send me an invite if you would like to join!

Dedicated, knowledgeable, long term-owners needed!

http://realitysportsonline.com/LeagueHomeDeluxe.aspx?refid=78E-A6246B4BAA0

Only 4 Teams left!  Seahawks, Broncos, Buccaneers, Giants

Users who are viewing this thread