What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gronk for Corey Davis (1 Viewer)

Win now I take gronk, if I'm not a true contender I keep Davis. If gronk comes back healthy he's probably worth more, if he is nursing injuries or missing time then the Davis side wins. 

Keep Gronk. He's the number 1 TE and a significant advantage over almost the entire league. Davis's probability of giving you the same advantage is low. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Win now I take gronk, if I'm not a true contender I keep Davis. If gronk comes back healthy he's probably worth more, if he is nursing injuries or missing time then the Davis side wins. 
Agreed.  Comes down to which do you think is more likely...Gronk staying healthy and putting up elite numbers or Davis becoming a stud in Ten?  Personally, i feel once players start dealing with back injuries, it's tough to ever maintain what they once were.

I would keep Gronk, unless I was in total rebuild and at least 2-3 years away.  It's not a terrible deal, but I think you could get more for Gronk.

I'm in the minority but give me Davis all day long.  This is just my hunch but I think with the addition of Cooks, Dwayne Allen, the role of Edelman and the amount of pass catching RBs (Burkhead,Lewis,White) they have on the roster right now , Gronk will become a less reliable fantasy option week to week. The amount of injuries he's sustained over the course of his career is worrisome also

Really depends on roster makeup and title chances.  Middle of the road team or worse I would pull the trigger for Davis.  If I was a legit title contender I keep Gronk and go for it. 

Users who are viewing this thread