What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What if the Kings were to move to Vegas? (2 Viewers)

Yogibear

Footballguy
All right, let's face it.  Sacramento is the one U.S. city that least deserves a major professional sports franchise.  The four major professional sports go in this order: NFL football-1st, NBA basketball-2nd, MLB baseball-3rd, NHL hockey-4th.  I've already said that St. Louis is the most boring sports city in America because they took the top two major professional sports (football and basketball) for granted and drive both of them out of town.  Another major U.S. city to do so is San Diego.  But, the topic here is Sacramento.  Before I started kindergarten, I remember going through Sacramento and I'll be the first one to say it: there's nothing to see in Sacramento.  So how the hell did the Kings end up leaving Kansas City for Sacramento in 1985?  I'm petitioning the NBA to do something to get the Kings out of Sacramento.  They've already tried moving the team to Seattle and have them become the new version of the SuperSonics, but that fell through.  Here's an idea: why not move the Kings to Las Vegas?  They're already getting the Raiders in three years.  Not to mention they've hosted an NBA All-Star Game already.  So, why not move the Kings out of that hellhole in Sacramento to Vegas?  Adam Silver should really think hard about this.  We don't need any more expansion teams in the NBA.  Just relocate the Kings to Vegas.  Does anyone think this move makes sense?

Their decades of mediocrity in Rochester, Cincinnati, Kansas City, Omaha and Sacramento have prepared them for the Basketball Forum.

Users who are viewing this thread