What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Zeke Elliott vs David Johnson in PPR dynasty (1 Viewer)

Andy Dufresne

Footballguy
I have Zeke and a Cowboys fan has Johnson. I think I could arrange a deal with him as he has good RB depth but I don't know if there's really a difference in value between them or if there is, how much.

Is it an even swap? Or is one worth more?

In a PPR Johnson is worth more.  Less clear for standard, but this is a good time to be looking at this deal, with news of Elliott's off field discretions being prominent.

You can certainly offer straight up as an opening offer.  I doubt you could get much back with Johnson in any case, and may need to add something small if you really want to get him to bite.  Depends how much he lets his fandom bleed into his FF management.

I was thinking Johnson is worth more too, but the difference isn't large and all I have to work with in terms of next year picks are a 1st and 5th. The difference in terms of a player is probably some scrub.

I think I'll offer an even swap and see what happens.

Personally I think they are very close.  Johnson is worth more for one year, but Zeke is younger and may have 1 or so years more of elite production.

That said, If I had to choose between them I would take Johnson, so offer an even swap and sell it that Zeke is younger.  If you have to sweeten it a little, I would do it.

In a PPR Johnson is easily the preferred choice for me.  In a standard it would be much closer to even.  I float the 1-1 deal and hope the Cowboy fan bites.

I like Elliott more. I worry about what happens when Palmer, Fitz and potentially Arians move on, I'd rather have Johnson for 2017, but long term, Dallas sure looks a lot rosier, and Elliott might be more talented anyway. 

Users who are viewing this thread