What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help me make sense of this voicemail. Is it bow chick a wow wow time (1 Viewer)

AcerFC

Footballguy
For those who do not keep detailed notebooks, I am an 8th grade teacher. The next school year will be my 18th year. I fit more into Otis second tier than first. 

Anyway, I check my email the other day and a voicemail pops into the inbox. Didn't even know this could happen. 

The voicemail says this

Mr. Acer, this is xXxX xXxX, well it's really this xXxX bc I am married now. I don't know if you will remember me, but I had you in 2000. You got me into H2O and a few other bands. The reason I was calling is to see how you were doing. I had a dream about you and thought I would call. If you want to call back here is my number and email. Again, hope you are doing well. 

:popcorn:

All kidding aside, I do not have it in me to ever have an affair. I love my wife and kids. But this has to be some kind of penthouse forum thing, no?

For those who do not keep detailed notebooks, I am an 8th grade teacher. The next school year will be my 18th year. I fit more into Otis second tier than first. 

Anyway, I check my email the other day and a voicemail pops into the inbox. Didn't even know this could happen. 

The voicemail says this

Mr. Acer, this is xXxX xXxX, well it's really this xXxX bc I am married now. I don't know if you will remember me, but I had you in 2000. You got me into H2O and a few other bands. The reason I was calling is to see how you were doing. I had a dream about you and thought I would call. If you want to call back here is my number and email. Again, hope you are doing well. 

All kidding aside, I do not have it in me to ever have an affair. I love my wife and kids. But this has to be some kind of penthouse forum thing, no?
This is all a ploy for her to get together and cut your weiner off.  Forget it ever happened and focus on the bolded.  

I read the first sentence and after having read the thread title I thought you were about to bang a teen, which I can't condone on an open forum, but certainly wouldn't mind reading about... so then I was hoping it was a teen's mom...   then I read the rest of it and was disappointed it was neither, and H20 sucks.

Acer, have you ever seen the MTV Show Catfish?  

A form letter catfish is a new one to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought along the same lines as what Dentist said.  Then thought it might be one of the Hasidic Jewish moms of 10 children in his community.  

"BTW Acer, I am wondering if you have given any thought to your insurance needs. If not I would be happy to provide you with a comprehensive review of some amazing products currently on the market." - Mrs. Ned Ryerson.

The voicemail says this

This happened to me, sort of, about 10 years ago. Got an email out of the blue from an old girlfriend from way back in high school. 

Sent her an email back that said something along the lines of:

"Everything is going great. I am married and two great kids. Work is going awesome. Couldn't be happier."

Never heard from her again. 

This happened to me, sort of, about 10 years ago. Got an email out of the blue from an old girlfriend from way back in high school. 

"Everything is going great. I am married and two great kids. Work is going awesome. Couldn't be happier."

http://e.lvme.me/v8ccqht.jpg

Should have added "Sometimes, when the house is quiet and I am all alone I think of you."

Blow jobs don't count as cheating.  HTH.  Hopefully she played the tuba.

Last edited by a moderator:

"Everything is going great. I am married and two great kids. French fries are tasting awesome. Couldn't be happier."

Fixed

Sounds like she is bored and looking to stray on her marriage. Pass. Don't respond. 

Or respond with:

"Hey girl, yeah, I remember you....dih...How dat ### be looking these days?"

I don't even know what H20 is... 

I think you should respond just to see what she says. If she gets forward you can shut it down. But we're all curious... so do it for the FFA 

This would be more fun and easier to see what is what if you had email/texting/facebook or some other cyber way to contact her.  Even if you don't want to cheat it is always interesting to see what they really want with out any one the wiser.

I assume she left the message on your home phone?  If so did your wife hear the message?

This would be more fun and easier to see what is what if you had email/texting/facebook or some other cyber way to contact her.  Even if you don't want to cheat it is always interesting to see what they really want with out any one the wiser.

I assume she left the message on your home phone?  If so did your wife hear the message?
No, it was my work voicemail. Apparently when I get a voicemail it sends an email with the recording. My wife did hear it since I opened it as she was sitting next to me. 

No, it was my work voicemail. Apparently when I get a voicemail it sends an email with the recording. My wife did hear it since I opened it as she was sitting next to me. 
Her response should tell you how thin of ice you'd be treading on by humoring the FFA with a fishing expedition response.... 

I googled her and can not find any pics of her online. Which my wife thinks is odd since I have no social media profiles and you can find me thanks to our wedding announcement from 14 years ago

Users who are viewing this thread