What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which TV show had the most "Oh S**t" moments? (1 Viewer)

Which show has made you gasp the most?

• Game of Thrones

Votes: 54 46.2%
  • Battlestar Galactica

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Breaking Bad

Votes: 33 28.2%

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Lost

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Oz

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • The shield

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters

badmojo1006

Footballguy
I am going to say Battlestar. GOT may surpass it, but I haven't seen the last two seasons

And if you think of others, I will add them to the poll

Last edited by a moderator:
The Shield.
Beat me to it.

The first episode.

The stove.

The grenade.

The confession.

Ronnie's  breakdown.

Shane's family.

Anthony Anderson with Shane's gun.

The money train - Overcome by Live playing as they stood around the money.

That's just off the top of my head.  Man, I miss that show.

The problem with Oz is that there really wasn't much else to the show.  Bad writing, stupid storylines, completely unrealistic etc.  It was like the writers sat around and said "I can't think of anything good but how about a scene where somebody takes a dump on another guy's face?  Or maybe somebody's **** getting bitten off?"

I went with 24. Just based on the number of episodes in the series, I have to believe they had more OH! S**T moments then the other. All the other series had bigger OH S**T moments, I just don't believe they've had as many.

LOST because there was no source material and many of the shows listed came after LOST. LOST was must watch tv and it came prepared every week. 

He's a bigger Richard in Oz? Wow. Never watched the show but his level of douchery in Whiplash was impressive. 
Yep.  Take away the music conductor part and add racist skinhead who enjoys forcing himself on other men.   

I went with 24. Just based on the number of episodes in the series, I have to believe they had more OH! S**T moments then the other. All the other series had bigger OH S**T moments, I just don't believe they've had as many.
It had the most oh ####, it's the temp workers behind it again moments fo sho

I went with Lost because there are a ton more episodes of it than GOT.  Measured as a ratio, it would be close.

I'm not sure I get all the Breaking Bad votes. It is a great show, but not so much for this reason.

I went with Lost because there are a ton more episodes of it than GOT.  Measured as a ratio, it would be close.

I'm not sure I get all the Breaking Bad votes. It is a great show, but not so much for this reason.
Really? The third to the last show had at least 4 moments

I voted Lost. 

Season 1- oh ####,  this show is great. 

Season 2 - holy ####,  I think this show got got better

Season 3 - Are they trying to ruin this ####?

Season 4 - WTF is this ####!

Season 5 - When is this #### going to be over!!!

Season 6 - I can't believe they ended that #### like this.

I watch a TON of TV.  Every show listed in the poll I have seen multiple times each (except for Lost which I only watched once).  This moment, listed above, was the most powerful moment in so many different ways for me watching.
It was heart-breaking.  And it was a television show, for God's sake.  But you felt like you lost someone you know.  That's what made the show great.

It was heart-breaking.  And it was a television show, for God's sake.  But you felt like you lost someone you know.  That's what made the show great.
I hear what you are saying, but if u want to talk about the biggest out of nowhere gut punch, I have to go with his kid on the bike when Dennis Leary is fixing his truck on "Rescue Me".  think ive said enough to remind those that have seen the ep.  friggin' devastating.

This would be GOT by a mile if I hadn't read the books and knew what was coming. 

Voting Lost only because "we have to go back, Kate" is the biggest "oh ####" moment for me personally in the history of tv. 

Users who are viewing this thread