What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Startup Dynasty League $100 (1 Viewer)

GreatAmericanFF

Footballguy
Hi,

I am looking for owners for a startup dynasty. I am hoping to start the slow draft in about 2-3 weeks. You can find information about the league here. League fee is $100 with a $30 deposit also being due in year #1. We are really looking for experienced and committed owners who plan to stay in the league for several years. It is PPR scoring with 2 flex guys and no PK (total of 10 starters per week). All funds are held in LeagueSafe. Please contact me if interested.

Thanks.

c ant do the lopsided trade league... why does it have to be collusion for it to not be good for the league ???get 2 or 3 of those involving the same owner the whole league is shot I never understood that

Yo let me know if you want me to share this across some of my FF channels/groups (Harris Football, RotoUnderworld Patreon) to get to 12. Also, is there a write-up for the rules anywhere? The link in your top post just goes to the MFL page (albeit it's a gorgeous MFL page).

I didn't see an invite sent to me. 

Please disregard. Looks like I'm in. I also have 2 other friends who may be interested. I sent them the info. I will let you know if they are interested once they are able to review and respond to me.  Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys. Invites have been sent. We've had a couple of teams flake on payments so I should have at least one more spot open if anyone is interested.

Hi there - I am interested as well!  Seems like a few may be before me, but just in case someone drop off would love to join.   Thanks!

scottyhower@gmail.com

Guys - I did send both of you invites as we've had a few people not pay. At this point, there are 12 teams signed up, but am waiting on 3 payments (plus the brand new 2 obviously).

Hi Matthew,

Can you send me the link for me to be able to access my team please.  I cannot access anything on the site because I don;t have the password for my team.  I need to get in there before the draft and check some things out or I will not be ready for the draft at 7 tomorrow.

Thanks!

Bob bcieslinski24

Users who are viewing this thread