What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I'm A Dapper Dan Man -- Game Is Back! (1 Viewer)

I even rolled up my dark wash jeans, put on some oxblood Doc Martens, whipped on a black t-shirt, and used a comb with a tail. 

Fresh.To.Def.  

I dare anybody to compare with my Tuesday game.  

Last edited by a moderator:
they say that with a thrill-seekin' personality, what goes up must come down. Top of the world one minute, haunted by megrims the next. Yep, it's like our friend is a alley cat and his own damn humors're swingin' him by the tail. But don't worry; he'll be back on top again. I don't think we've heard the last of him.

Heh.

If you're earnestly asking, it started with how I'm dressing this Tuesday with a reference to a movie, yes. And then the quotes. 

Hey, good to see you around, Peyton.  
Yea it was earnest. I thought it was just a thread about a new hairstyle you were trying out. Which movie are u guys referencing?

Wednesday game. Same Dapper Dan plan, oxblood Docs again, slightly lighter wash dark jeans (rolled up), The Who mod bullseye shirt. 

Money.  

And anybody who sees me says...

"You shall see things wonderful to tell."
Shirt game is strong.  

Today I'm going with this one I picked up at the Abbey Road Studios during my recent visit to England.  
While I was there, I took a walking tour of Desmond Street and other landmarks of early London Rock: Beatles, Stones, Who, Kinks, Yardbirds, through Bowie and up to the Sex Pistols.  May have to find a suitable thread to recap it.  Was a blast.  Hosted by a gent who not only had all the stories, but a well-curated photo portfolio, a mix of historic shots of the area we were touring, and of shows he'd seen from the early days. 

Shirt game is strong.  

Today I'm going with this one I picked up at the Abbey Road Studios during my recent visit to England.  
While I was there, I took a walking tour of Desmond Street and other landmarks of early London Rock: Beatles, Stones, Who, Kinks, Yardbirds, through Bowie and up to the Sex Pistols.  May have to find a suitable thread to recap it.  Was a blast.  Hosted by a gent who not only had all the stories, but a well-curated photo portfolio, a mix of historic shots of the area we were touring, and of shows he'd seen from the early days. 
Your shirt game is real strong today. Whoa. Nice work. 25 pounds, eh?  

Have to look up Desmond Street. Sounds like a great tour and story. Threadworthy.  

Your shirt game is real strong today. Whoa. Nice work. 25 pounds, eh?  

Have to look up Desmond Street. Sounds like a great tour and story. Threadworthy.  
It's London's equivalent of Tin Pan Alley.  Music stores, recording studios, and clubs where the early rock artists worked and played.  But that's another day and another thread.

Back to your Dapper Dan game and OBWAT...

Users who are viewing this thread