What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$100 12 team espn PPR (1 spot left) 8/12 9am draft (1 Viewer)

Eagles2017

Footballguy
Espn standard scoring / roster settings 12 team league

1 point ppr

$100 buy-in payment through leaguesafe

Draft 8/12 9am eastern

1000 first

200 second

pm or reply with questions or invite

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to clarify money isn't needed to join, but will be needed before draft. So if seriously interest , but hesistant because of money. I'll send out invite and you can send payment closer to draft. I don't even have leaguesafe setup yet until this seem like it will seriously happen. Deadline to be determined once league fills up or is close too.

Definitely want to try to keep this going on annual basis. I'm open to possibly a keeper would depend on everyone else if and when that happens.

No I was and am just trying to start a money prize league. And hopefully come next year most if not everyone wants to do it again. I was just stating Im open to suggestions of the members on how that league next year might be if their even is a next year. Redraft or keeper. As of right now it's a redraft league in my mind.

and yes I did invite you Matt.intile22

Honestly depends on the how quickly leagues fills up and Money is paid. My goal is too draft at scheduled time. Wanted to do a early league while waiting impatiently for other leagues I'm in to start.

Users who are viewing this thread