What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Any CSI, FBI, CIA people break this video down. (1 Viewer)

SHIZNITTTT

Footballguy
https://youtu.be/uyDWveagXN0   

So my neighborhood has been getting nickled and dimed by these petty thieves.  They are breaking into cars, driving over people's lawns.  Silly crap, but it has got to stop.  Last night someone got a video of the perps vehicle that is casing the neighborhood, and had already broken into a few vehicles.  No one is able to identify the vehicle, the brand, color or whatever.  I thought I would bring the video here and use the power of the FBG.   I know someone has super power editing skills who can crack this wide open.    Thanks in advance.      

All joking aside I hope someone finds them and they are just kids being stupid.  I also hope that someone gets to the parents to put a stop to it before someone gets hurt.   

Go toilet paper a house don't steal crap and vandalize someone's yard.    Sure toilet paper sucks to take out of your trees, but putting ruts in a yard is a di ck move. 

They stole all the personal identification info out of that trashcan.  Now they are charging didos to your credit card, and you'll never know. 

Saw a news clip couple of weeks ago where a guy in Austin, knew there was an external video camera, and just covered up his face with his arm and walked up to a pickup in the drive way and stole a rifle out out it.  

also meant to add that, for scale purposes, using what looks to be a full-size pickup in the driveway on the right, the size of the vehicle in question is probably closer to that of a Navigator or other full-size SUV :2cents:  

Users who are viewing this thread