What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL TRUMP 2020 CAMPAIGN THREAD*** (1 Viewer)

Quez

Footballguy
Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.

Mods, can we go ahead and pin this one to the top.  Also, I expect this thread to be heavily moderated.  This is a place for positivity, and winning.  Not liberal fascism & baseless conspiracy theories.  Welcome aboard America!

Quez said:
Mods, can we go ahead and pin this one to the top.  Also, I expect this thread to be heavily moderated.  This is a place for positivity, and winning.  Not liberal fascism & baseless conspiracy theories.  Welcome aboard America!
I keep asking this question, and I never got an answer...When did the GOP become such snowflakes and not be able to take any criticism?

Yes, reelect a man who in 1990 raped his wife then asked her if it hurt after words. Since this is his reelection thread, this is the thread where all his misdeeds should be reminded to all on a regular basis, so I will do such things. 

Anyways, wont he have Russia helping him anyways? 

I keep asking this question, and I never got an answer...When did the GOP become such snowflakes and not be able to take any criticism?
They always have been that way, remember, the Right projects on the Left everything they are and do wrong. 

Yes, reelect a man who in 1990 raped his wife then asked her if it hurt after words. Since this is his reelection thread, this is the thread where all his misdeeds should be reminded to all on a regular basis, so I will do such things. 

Anyways, wont he have Russia helping him anyways? 
Can't believe everything you read kiddo. 

Keep the Libs out! Build the wall!

Can't believe everything you read kiddo. 
I'll consider the source, a woman who probably wouldn't want to be humiliated speaking under crime of perjury and her witnesses or Donald Trump? Hmmm.

Yeah, I believe a man who said on tape that he touches women without permission, that him and his daughter have SEX in common on TV and that if they were not related he would sleep with her (his words), sexually harrasses women, talks about the bloody parts of women, insults women and has been divorced twice while making disgusting passes at women in the WH and the French First Lady... raped his wife. Yes, I believe that when two people corroborated this story and when 15 people also accused him of rape, is Cosby innocent too? "Hey, dont listen to his ex-wife and collaboration in the court of law, listen to Sean Hannity." 

Nah, I'll believe this listen to the people who don't lie or have a rep for it. Meanwhile others can read Breitbart, Infowars, Fox News and believe that without issue? I'll take credible sources over ones that just side with me. 

I believe Trump the way I believe a child when they said they didnt eat the cookies as they sit with chocolate chips on their hands and face. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump has been in office 176 days.

He has been at a Trump property for 53 of them and has played golf for 39 of them. 

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/886218614566776832

He is making a joke out of the people who voted for the things he said like "he would never play golf and be too busy working."

36% approval rating, ugh! Reelect that. 

You're quite the drama queen. Never seen such pearl clutching. 
Thats all it took for you to name call? Facts?

Its cool, you can be one of the people known for voting for a guy who mocked a disabled reporter on TV, who asked Russia to hack us on TV, who has a son who just had his collusion exposed with an adversary, who raped his wife, who admits to sexual assault on tape, who rolls back water and bank regs that help our country and denies global warming...I wont.  

Yeah, call me names, I'll remind you of what you support. Dont get all wintery on me, facts shouldnt bother you and upset you to name calling. 

Thats all it took for you to name call? Facts?

Its cool, you can be one of the people known for voting for a guy who mocked a disabled reporter on TV, who asked Russia to hack us on TV, who has a son who just had his collusion exposed with an adversary, who raped his wife, who admits to sexual assault on tape, who rolls back water and bank regs that help our country and denies global warming...I wont.  

Yeah, call me names, I'll remind you of what you support. Dont get all wintery on me, facts shouldnt bother you and upset you to name calling. 
Can't wait to vote for him again. 

Yes, I'm sure from your remarks, no one disputes that those are your morals.

And BTW...why is it all these alias that were created in 2003 and dormant for so long that just came back have no problem name calling?

We could only hope - no better way to know the true makeup of someone than promoting a Trump bumper sticker or other form of clear support and allegiance to what he is and represents.

it tells me there someone who cares little about truth or objective facts, is proud to support a proven fraud and sexual harasser, and either parrots or is a part of vicious anti-American ideals such as making fun of the disabled, scapegoating immigrants and purposefully maligning the press in general and specific members  in a manner that more parallels the act of a dictatorial system rather than a democracy. Not to mention someone that aligns with Russian interests and world perspective more so than on each that is historically American.

I can understand some may not have really understood all this prior to the past election, but there is no denial now. So glad to see y'all will own it with 2020.

Please, to make it easier on those of us in positions to hire, partner in business, decide who is worthy of the trust that underpins relationships be they friendships or otherwise... make it easier for us to recognize who and what you are. What you do believe in - and what you don't, such as basic items such as common decency and honesty, a free press and country over party.

Break out them stickers and MAGA hats, at least we know who and what you are and we can all move forward accordingly.

Yes, I'm sure from your remarks, no one disputes that those are your morals.

And BTW...why is it all these alias that were created in 2003 and dormant for so long that just came back have no problem name calling?
What's on tap for today?

Glad you are open about it. As I just stated, it allows us all to know who you are and what you stand for... and you can do the same to us, in return. Transparency, right? 

That said If people don't think decisions are made in real life because of this, you are fooling yourselves, but that's certainly your right (not fooling yourself anymore than believing Trump is actually a good negotiator or successful businessman -but if someone is not able or willing to see that truth, it says everything I need to know about entrusting them with anything of value. Some may disagree with that but more folks including those who lean right or are traditional old school Conservatives seem to align with that position each day in my experience).

Oh, and this is not just liberals or lefties that think like this - plenty in the middle like me, a libertarian that is left in social issues, many Moderate republicans I know in positions of power, and in fact, a growing number of Conservatives and people of strong faith who also hold such positions. Heck, in Texas there aren't too many liberals in these positions of power to begin with. And back in NY, my industry (real estate) has always known this and has hardly been a bastion of liberal thought, and has known Trump to be a fraudulent failure of a huckster until he got bailed out and became a TV personality and brand man, anyway.

good to see that both from a regional perspective and beginning to cross traditional party lines, Im witnessing people hold others accountable if their support for a candidate is not based on much objective reality nor earnest desire to better our nation as a whole. As the line goes, supporting Trump doesn't mean someone is a racist, but clearly shows they are ok suooorting one and that line of thought prevails to someone willing to mock the disabled, align more with Putin than our IC, I could go on.

For those who are at least intellectually honest (i.e. They recognize Trump and his admin are a disaster, incompetent, quite possible aligned with or st the least infiltrated by the Russians but want the Supreme Court and a hold on power), there's at least room for legitimate discussion and mutual respect / agreeing to disagree.

But I find that those who refuse to adjust to even the most obvious of realities are being held to task and looked at with greater and greater skepticism if not scorn and certainly looked upon as unwilling or unable to truly address and understand a situation for what it is. Maybe not being able to do so doesn't matter for some aspects of life... in my circles it seems that now that the dog has caught the car, demonstrating wholesale support for this administration and its actions also demonstrates a persons' ability to think critically and perform in sensitive business situations. 

Perhaps some in the right, especially ardent Trump supporters view those of us clearly against who he is and what he stands for in a similar manner, but again, at least it's all transparent and we know where we stand. 

You've chosen to ignore content by Mavis. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by waterworld. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by GoBirds. Options 

Koya = combo breaker

You've chosen to ignore content by GoBirds. Options 

Koya = combo breaker
By making this post you have chosen to not ignore me and caused me to respond. Dedfin blocking me? LMFAO From his complaint about emoticons, not surprised words bother him. 

Why is it the people who provide posts like this are the people who are the ones ignoring people? Irony. Clearly this is a trolling post as it provides nothing on the topic, hope Clayton checks in since you brought him in these threads over emoticons. 

Glad you are open about it. As I just stated, it allows us all to know who you are and what you stand for... and you can do the same to us, in return. Transparency, right? 

Perhaps some in the right, especially ardent Trump supporters view those of us clearly against who he is and what he stands for in a similar manner, but again, at least it's all transparent and we know where we stand. 
This is it, not about politics. Trump is just a bad all around person. Its just people push aside morals and whats right for party therefore shows their morals are not just. However, the only way to beat them is to play like them in elections which makes it a tricky task for Liberals, but one that rather easy to do in todays climate.  

By making this post you have chosen to not ignore me and caused me to respond. Dedfin blocking me? LMFAO From his complaint about emoticons, not surprised words bother him. 

Why is it the people who provide posts like this are the people who are the ones ignoring people? Irony. Clearly this is a trolling post as it provides nothing on the topic, hope Clayton checks in since you brought him in these threads over emoticons. 
Ha how did he block you, figured you would've buds if not aliases. 

Ha how did he block you, figured you would've buds if not aliases. 
Not sure, some Liberals are scared of words I suppose. Which is part of the problem of why they keep losing. I speak bluntly about both parties in my hot sauce tone. Liberals are clearly not able to win and unable to find out why, when you bring that to their attention, some might get sensitive...ironically. 

Mavis Dedfin cstu

Mavis Dedfin cstu

Mavis Dedfin cstu

Mavis Dedfin cstu

somehow they're connected  :cstu:

:wall:

This is the problem.  All their time & enrgy wasted bashing Trump & telling Russian fairy tales.  Meanwhile, we are already lookinf forward to & strategizing about 2020.  It's going to be a wonderfully long 7.5 years.

Trump campaign paid $50,000 to Trump Jr.'s attorney

President Donald Trump appears to have used more than half a million dollars in campaign funds to pay legal fees over the last three months, new campaign filings show.

The spending included $50,000 in legal expenses to lawyer Alan Futerfas, who is now representing Donald Trump Jr., on June 27th.

Trump disclosed $677,826 in payments described in filings as “legal consulting” between April and June of 2017 – a significant chunk of the $4.37 million his campaign spent overall – as the number and velocity of investigations into potential Russian interference in the 2016 election increased.

Mavis Dedfin cstu

Mavis Dedfin cstu

Mavis Dedfin cstu

Mavis Dedfin cstu

somehow they're connected  :cstu:

:wall:
Yes, we have all owned you. Me with my words, dedfin with his emoticons complaint and CTSU from taking your money and running.

Yes, we have all owned you. Me with my words, dedfin with his emoticons complaint and CTSU from taking your money and running.
Have you ever been seen in the same room with cstu. 

Posted at exactly the same time?

hmmm

This is the problem.  All their time & enrgy wasted bashing Trump & telling Russian fairy tales.  Meanwhile, we are already lookinf forward to & strategizing about 2020.  It's going to be a wonderfully long 7.5 years.
Quez, the Russian scandal may or may not bring Trump down. I remain rather skeptical that it will. 

But this healthcare bill- that's a far bigger threat to his presidency, and to the Republican party. It's a ticking time bomb, IMO. If it passes, the public will turn against the Republicans (and Trump) at the voting booth in a decisive manner. If it does not pass, Trump and the Republicans will be seen as failures who couldn't get anything done even though they had majorities in every way, and once again they will suffer. If Trump tries to work with Democrats to fix Obamacare (as he should, IMO) the base will rebel. 

In terms of Trump's re-election chances, I don't see how he finds a way out of this dilemma. 

Quez, the Russian scandal may or may not bring Trump down. I remain rather skeptical that it will. 

But this healthcare bill- that's a far bigger threat to his presidency, and to the Republican party. It's a ticking time bomb, IMO. If it passes, the public will turn against the Republicans (and Trump) at the voting booth in a decisive manner. If it does not pass, Trump and the Republicans will be seen as failures who couldn't get anything done even though they had majorities in every way, and once again they will suffer. If Trump tries to work with Democrats to fix Obamacare (as he should, IMO) the base will rebel. 

In terms of Trump's re-election chances, I don't see how he finds a way out of this dilemma. 
I'll agree with this. Well health care and the economy. Russia will have zero effect at the ballot box. Actually I'm thinking it might hurt Dems for being so focused on something that is NOT the American people. 

And also the Dems need to nominate someone that a large portion of Americans have not built a deep hatred for over the last 20 years.  

Quez, I think if you want a place where only Trump supporters Post nice things about him. You should go to Reddit and set up a closed group where you are in control of who gets in and what is posted. You won't get that here

3 hours ago, badmojo1006 said:

Quez, I think if you want a place where only Trump supporters Post nice things about him. You should go to Reddit and set up a closed group where you are in control of who gets in and what is posted. You won't get that here
Why not?
Um, because everyone is allowed equal access to every thread and is allowed to contribute to the content, provided they are excellent to one another and don't violate any forum guidelines. :yes:

So you want to place restrictions on who can in a thread and what can they post?

I dont think the moderators would allow that and

It would against the spirit of the board.

I just dont get it why you and some of the other Trump supporters are so afraid of a little criticism?

So you want to place restrictions on who can in a thread and what can they post?

I just dont get it why you and some of the other Trump supporters are so afraid of a little criticism?
Can't speak for anyone but I don't think criticism bothers anyone.  It's the blatant trolling that derails their conversation.

Not an issue of a little criticism, as there are 3-4 threads that are already full of those. Not sure why it's not possible to have a pro Trump thread here. What drives an adult to go into a thread that wouldn't pertain to them just to start trouble. Really don't get it. 

If it's clearly marked as a Trump supporters thread why would a person who dislikes him be interested in it. No minds are being changed . The only purpose is to mock & troll . 

Am I allowed to say in here that I hope the Republicans can put forth a better candidate than Trump in 2020, incumbent be darned, and that if Trump does make the ticket, I hope Americans learn from their mistakes and vote for whomever the Dems roll out?

Users who are viewing this thread