What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

32 Team, NFL Themed, IDP, Dynasty, Real GM Experience!!! (1 Viewer)

rpalmer70

Footballguy
If you have always wanted to be in a league that recreated a real NFL GM experience, then this is the league for you!!!   (32 teams, NFL Themed, IDP, Rookie Draft, Auction Free Agency, Salaries, Contract Lengths, Franchise Tags... A real dynasty experience!) If you would like to be in this inaugural league, the annual fee is $60 and payouts for league winner ($1000), runner-up ($200), and division winners ($50). FRANCHISES AVAILABLE ON A FIRST COME BASIS!  Pick your favorite team now before it is gone!!!

If you ever wanted to be a real NFL GM, this is as close as it gets!!! Send me an invite if you would like to join!

Dedicated, knowledgeable, long term-owners needed!

http://realitysportsonline.com/LeagueHomeDeluxe.aspx?refid=78E-A6246B4BAA0 

Last edited by a moderator:
Please contact me by sending your email address and franchise you would like!

Eagles, Cowboys, Redskins, Cardinals, Rams, Patriots, Jets, Ravens, Bengals now taken...  

Eagles, Redskins, Cowboys, Packers, Cardinals, Rams, Patriots, Titans, Ravens, Bengals, Browns are now taken...

Filling up fast!!!

Eagles, Redskins, Cowboys, Packers, Vikings, Cardinals, Rams, Patriots, Ravens, Bengals, Browns, Texans, Titans now taken...

Teams taken: Eagles, Redskins, Cowboys, Bears, Packers, Vikings, Panthers, Cardinals, Rams, Patriots, Ravens, Bengals, Browns, Texans, Titans

Now Only 14 Teams Left To Choose From: Giant, Lions, Falcons, Saints, Buccaneers, Seahawks, 49ers, Dolphins, Jets, Colts, Jaguars, Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers

Only 10 Teams Left:

Giants, Saints, Falcons, Seahawks, 49ers, Dolphins, Jets, Colts, Jaguars, Chargers

Moving fast!!!

I just got my heart broken, I was waiting for the registration to be approved and I lost my Chiefs, Is this the only league you have like this? I would love to have the Chiefs in a different league ( same type of league) if you have one that is still has the Chiefs available?  Thanks Scott

If you have always wanted to be in a league that recreated a real NFL GM experience, then this is the league for you!!!   (32 teams, NFL Themed, IDP, Rookie Draft, Auction Free Agency, Salaries, Contract Lengths, Franchise Tags... A real dynasty experience!) If you would like to be in this inaugural league, the annual fee is $60 and payouts for league winner ($1000), runner-up ($200), and division winners ($50). FRANCHISES AVAILABLE ON A FIRST COME BASIS!  Pick your favorite team now before it is gone!!!

If you ever wanted to be a real NFL GM, this is as close as it gets!!! Send me an invite if you would like to join!

Dedicated, knowledgeable, long term-owners needed!

http://realitysportsonline.com/LeagueHomeDeluxe.aspx?refid=78E-A6246B4BAA0 
I really wanted the Chiefs but I had to wait for my registration to be approved, If you don't have any other leagues like this then I will choose another team, but if you have another league with the Chiefs available I would prefer that, but if not I still want to play in this type of league and I will choose the 49ers or Dolphins, if they are gone then Giants, Falcons, Colts or Jets, But if you have the Chiefs available in another league like this please let me know, Thank You Scott   ( What type of payment do you accept for the $60?) Thanks Again,  

This is my 3rd message, because they keep showing up on the whole message board and I'm trying to send to you direct, anyway I really wanted the Chiefs but if you don't have a league like this with the Chiefs available, then I will take in order of availability: 49ers, Dolphins, Giants, Falcons, Colts, Jets, Saints, Jags, Seahawks and Chargers, thank You and I really look forward to being in this league, also what type of payments do you accept?  Thanks  Scott 

LOL If forgot to send you my email, you can use scottpalexander20@gmail.com or ohiohealthcaregroup@gmail.com, for teams of choice see above, thanks again,  Scott

49ers it is, Scott!  The Chiefs were taken yesterday, the league is filling up very fast!  

Now down to 8 teams left!

Only 8 teams left to choose from: Giants, Saints, Buccaneers, Seahawks, Dolphins, Jets, Colts, Jaguars, Chargers!

Users who are viewing this thread