What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 Anarchy League 1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Anarchy99

Footballguy
Here you can find the 2017 Anarchy League 1 league site. The draft is not scheduled yet, and I hope to kick things off in the upcoming week after I finishing setting up all the leagues.
Draft order:

01 - BroadwayG
02 - Maggot Brain
03 - Stinkin' Ref
04 - bro1ncos
05 - dickey moe
06 - BassNBrew
07 - Aaron Rudnicki
08 - Fiddles
09 - David Yudkin
10 - Genester
11 - Hear-The-Footsteps
12 - eNdblu
13 - bueno
14 - Getinthemix
15 - renesauz
16 - Jason Wood

NOTE: Minor scoring changes for this year:
1) Successful defensive returns on extra points will score 2 points to that DEF/ST.
2) Players that score TD's on special team returns will now score 6 points (I thought it was set up this way all along).

My apologies I didn't realize 1 had teed it up yet...for some reason I thought 2 started things off and then the others started later....my apologies....total brain fart....I had even been checking in on that one but hadn't set up notifications yet...I'm an idiot....although a PM before the one Bass just sent me would have helped since I have been around a bunch as well....sorry boys

wtf?

Well it doesn't look like you guys are going to let me snatch up all the starting RBs this year either! (Comments Added Mon Jul 24 3:53:56 p.m. ET 2017) Well it doesn't look like you guys are going to let me snatch up all the starting RBs this year either! (Comments Added Mon Jul 24 5:09:29 p.m. ET 2017) Well it doesn't look like you guys are going to let me snatch up all the starting RBs this year either! (Comments Added Mon Jul 24 5:36:10 p.m. ET 2017)

4.0856.David YudkinEdelman, Julian NEP WRThu Jul 27 9:39:04 a.m. ET 2017

4.0957.FiddlesFournette, Leonard JAC RBThu Jul 27 9:41:56 a.m. ET 2017

4.1058.Aaron RudnickiMiller, Lamar HOU RBThu Jul 27 11:08:56 a.m. ET 2017

4.1159.BassNBrewHill, Tyreek KCC WRThu Jul 27 11:40:56 a.m. ET 2017

Was salivating over my next pick before David went on the clock.  Three consecutive great picks left the cupboard bare.  I know Ref thinks Hill is a third round talent and has been reaching for him in every draft, but he's a 4th/5th round type of player.

4.0856.David YudkinEdelman, Julian NEP WRThu Jul 27 9:39:04 a.m. ET 2017

4.0957.FiddlesFournette, Leonard JAC RBThu Jul 27 9:41:56 a.m. ET 2017

4.1058.Aaron RudnickiMiller, Lamar HOU RBThu Jul 27 11:08:56 a.m. ET 2017

4.1159.BassNBrewHill, Tyreek KCC WRThu Jul 27 11:40:56 a.m. ET 2017

Was salivating over my next pick before David went on the clock.  Three consecutive great picks left the cupboard bare.  I know Ref thinks Hill is a third round talent and has been reaching for him in every draft, but he's a 4th/5th round type of player.
bolded....maybe in a 10-12 team league.....not 16

your boy Dodds has him as WR16.....he finished as WR19 here last year...would love to hear your take...obviously you are expecting a pretty significant regression even though his snaps and touches should increase.....

Last edited by a moderator:

your boy Dodds has him as WR16.....he finished as WR19 here last year...would love to hear your take...obviously you are expecting a pretty significant regression even though his snaps and touches should increase.....
He ranked as WR25 in Anarchy scoring last year. You took him as WR18 this year. I don't really have an opinion on if he will do better, worse, or the same.

He ranked as WR25 in Anarchy scoring last year. You took him as WR18 this year. I don't really have an opinion on if he will do better, worse, or the same.
looking at this right now and it shows him as WR19 with 227.50 points....between Hopkins and Bryant.....Cobb was WR25

Last edited by a moderator:
looking at this right now and it shows him as WR19 with 227.50 points....between Hopkins and Bryant.....Cobb was WR25
Hmmm. We are both right. I was looking at the League 3 player results (which shows him as WR25 with 209.50 points). This tells me that I didn't fully enter kick return scoring in League 3 yet. Will have to look into that. 

That really depends if Stinkin Ref is an owner or not.

ugh...hug apologies for the holdup guys...IBL kicking off and worked a couple of very long dayshifts (normally work nights so I'm all kinds of out of whack right now)

Funny how quickly teams can end up in the toilet . . .

Edelman . . . IR
Beckham . . . IR
Marshall . . . IR
Boldin . . . Retired
Barnidge (who was talking to several teams when we drafted) . . . Still unsigned
Luck . . . Still hasn't played

Currently residing in last place with no hope of getting out (unless another team gets the injury bug).

Have a feeling my team will start to lose some ground at the top w/o Rodgers throwing to Nelson and Adams.. 

Funny how quickly teams can end up in the toilet . . .

Edelman . . . IR
Beckham . . . IR
Marshall . . . IR
Boldin . . . Retired
Barnidge (who was talking to several teams when we drafted) . . . Still unsigned
Luck . . . Still hasn't played

Currently residing in last place with no hope of getting out (unless another team gets the injury bug).
damn thats rough!

OMG! OMG! OMG!

In a week taking 9 zeroes, I climbed out of last place! 140 points from my 9 active players? I'll take it.

Congrats @renesauz on the championship  The Eagle train was a great strategy.  I've never won one of these leagues but have a boatload of podium finishes.

Users who are viewing this thread