What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kareem hunt? (1 Viewer)

I'd make that deal, assuming that Hunt is 100% available. I think the KC running game is worth a lot more than the Giants, and I'm not convinced Perkins is anything more than an "at the moment" type. 

Borden said:
Nope.

And if Perkins gets you 1.10 you should trade Ware and get a top 5 pick. 
This. 

I don't think Spencer Ware is going to repeat his 2016 but Perkins is a dart throw at the moment. If you can move Ware to someone who believes in him for a top-5 thats the move.

I wouldn't worry about handcuffs in dynasty.

I have 1.10 > Hunt > Perkins, so if you can get 1.10 straight up for Perkins I would do it. I wouldn't draft Hunt there (I'd go for Kamara, Ross, or a TE), although there are some people who prefer Hunt. Take the guy who you think will have the best career, not the guy who plays on the same team as the RB who you happen to own. Two years from now you'll still have this dynasty roster, and the Chiefs handcuff situation will probably look very different.

Users who are viewing this thread