Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Anarchy99

2017 Anarchy League 3 - The Thunderdome Thread

Recommended Posts

Here you can find the 2017 Anarchy League 3 league site. The draft is not scheduled yet, and I hope to kick things off in the upcoming week after I finishing setting up all the leagues.
Draft order:

01 - ryheaps
02 - [icon]
03 - Firstseason1988
04 - Hell Toupee
05 - Blinky The Three Eyed Fish
06 - Maggot Brain
07 - Crippler
08 - jhexel
09 - 5rings
10 - Sinrman
11 - Fiddles
12 - ZWK
13 - Cockroach
14 - Yellow Snow
15 - BassNBrew
16 - Dreamers

NOTE: Minor scoring changes for this year:
1) Successful defensive returns on extra points will score 2 points to that DEF/ST.
2) Players that score TD's on special team returns will now score 6 points (I thought it was set up this way all along).

Edited by Anarchy99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dreamers... interested in pick 2? I like picking last in every round. 

Edited by [icon]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MOD: Can we get this thread renamed to "2017 Anarchy League 3 (aka The Thunderdome) Thread"


TIA 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, [icon] said:

This league sucks. 

Good to know. Anything in particular, or just pretty much everything about it? It's not too late to get a refund if you can't hack it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Anarchy99 said:

Good to know. Anything in particular, or just pretty much everything about it? It's not too late to get a refund if you can't hack it.

:lol:

 just kidding GB. Just busting balls of other members for being quiet ??

Format looks fun and shtick aside, I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for the invite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bear with me at pick 9 on Friday and Sat, on the road.  Should be my only delay and will still get to them those days but will be slow.

Some jerk sold me a Jeep that broke down and I need to fix it those days.

i kid, I kid !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 5Rings said:

Bear with me at pick 9 on Friday and Sat, on the road.  Should be my only delay and will still get to them those days but will be slow.

Some jerk sold me a Jeep that broke down and I need to fix it those days.

i kid, I kid !

I don't know man, the NFL season starts a mere 48 days from Friday. A delay over the weekend could REALLLLLLLY set things back. We might be in danger of running into the start of the regular season because of it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Anarchy99 said:

I don't know man, the NFL season starts a mere 48 days from Friday. A delay over the weekend could REALLLLLLLY set things back. We might be in danger of running into the start of the regular season because of it.

JFC...there is always one...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:lmao: j/k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2017 at 4:46 PM, [icon] said:

MOD: Can we get this thread renamed to "2017 Anarchy League 3 (aka The Thunderdome) Thread"


TIA 

Thanks Mr. MOD! :banned:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, [icon] said:

TIME ELAPSED: 3 HOURS
PICKS MADE: 0



ALLLL ABOARDDDDDD!!!!!!


 

Slow your role there, Sparky. Be prepared for the draft to take 2 weeks or more. You'll tear your hair out if you think you will be able to make more than two picks a day. Given your draft spot, you might not even get to make a pick for a couple of days.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Anarchy99 said:

Slow your role there, Sparky. Be prepared for the draft to take 2 weeks or more. You'll tear your hair out if you think you will be able to make more than two picks a day. Given your draft spot, you might not even get to make a pick for a couple of days.

Advance warning: I talk a ton of smack in slow draft threads... It's all about the LULZ for me. Don't take anything I say too seriously in here :D


Almost went NEP QB with 1.02, but couldn't pass up Bell as a AFC Playoff contending RB with mad skills and a contract to earn. 

Edited by [icon]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, [icon] said:

Advance warning: I talk a ton of smack in slow draft threads... It's all about the LULZ for me. Don't take anything I say too seriously in here :D

I already know you drink heavily on the job, so I was prepared for you to be mouthy. Your boss would rather pay you to be on a football message board than looking at p0rn. It's all good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anarchy99 said:

I already know you drink heavily on the job, so I was prepared for you to be mouthy. Your boss would rather pay you to be on a football message board than looking at p0rn. It's all good.

I wouldn't say I drink heavily.....

I drink moderately... just at a very high proof. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, [icon] said:

I wouldn't say I drink heavily.....

I drink moderately... just at a very high proof. 

Making mental note: Next time out shopping for organs, pick up new liver for [icon]. I'll ship it to you ground UPS. Overnight and second day delivery are just too damn expensive.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Anarchy99 said:

Making mental note: Next time out shopping for organs, pick up new liver for [icon]. I'll ship it to you ground UPS. Overnight and second day delivery are just too damn expensive.

:wub: thanks GB 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God I hate MFL. The user interface for this site feels like it was done for a PHP Programming 201 class at a local community college. 

Where do you view who has been picked? 

Edited by [icon]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, [icon] said:

God I hate MFL. The user interface for this site feels like it was done as a PHP Programming 201 project at a local community college. 

Where do you view who has been picked? 

Moved on to snorting lines, I see.

Draft Report

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Anarchy99 said:

Moved on to snorting lines, I see.

Draft Report

Okay.. where is that link found? 

Let's check the homepage for a "Draft report" link, since the league is, well, drafting....  Nope. 

Okay.. odd, but surely it's up on the menu at the top of the page:
.... Under "Reports"? Nope
..... Under "For Owners"? Nope.
In fact... nowhere under the primary navigation is there a draft report option. Nope. 

Well... it DOES say "Draft" Under "For Owners". SURELY there's a place to view who's been picked under the "Draft" Page for a league that's currently drafting, right?

Nope. 

:loco:

Edited by [icon]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Anarchy99 said:

On the front page of the league site, scroll down to DRAFT STATUS. Click on View League DRAFT REPORT. Done.

See.... something is amiss. My screen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, [icon] said:

See.... something is amiss. My screen

Hmmm. Looks completely different on my screen. Maybe there is a way to change the page view under the FOR OWNERS tab. Not sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Anarchy99 said:

Hmmm. Looks completely different on my screen. Maybe there is a way to change the page view under the FOR OWNERS tab. Not sure.

Ahhhh I was gonna say. WTF :lol:

For Owners > Franchise Setup > Homepage.... then add Draft Status module.

So strange as i've never really used MFL much before so no idea why that would have been removed. Now it's working. Thanks GB.

My perception of MFL's UI has been upgraded to a PHP Programming 301 Class Project :lol:

Edited by [icon]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, [icon] said:

Ahhhh I was gonna say. WTF :lol:

For Owners > Franchise Setup > Homepage.... then add Draft Status module.

So strange as i've never really used MFL much before so no idea why that would have been removed. Now it's working. Thanks GB. 

Part of the issue each year is I try my best to erase info from old owners and input the basic info for new owners. Sometimes people will end up with the settings the previous owner had set up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anarchy99 said:

Part of the issue each year is I try my best to erase info from old owners and input the basic info for new owners. Sometimes people will end up with the settings the previous owner had set up.

Ahhhh that could be it. 

For the record this is in no way intended to be a slight toward you. I really appreciate all the work you've put into this. I just like to make fun of MFL for crappy interface design :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wishing I was still in the new Thunderdome League, new and improved with [icon]  :kicksrock:

Maybe I could take over for one of these schleps that dont want to draft....

Edited by BroncoFreak_2K3
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, BroncoFreak_2K3 said:

Wishing I was still in the new Thunderdome League, new and improved with [icon]  :kicksrock:

Maybe I could take over for one of these schleps that dont want to draft....

Awww :wub:

I can't wait to unveil my NEW Zero RB strategy. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Anarchy99 said:

Not new. But has been known to be effective. 

Zero RB strategy is not new.... but my NEW Zero RB strategy IS new. :popcorn:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, [icon] said:

Zero RB strategy is not new.... but my NEW Zero RB strategy IS new. :popcorn:

By "new" Icon means he's gonna draft ZERO RBs. At all. He's gonna take four zeros for the season and still beat you guys like rented mules while he sits back and laughs into his Woodford. 

@[icon] - am I getting warmer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Mr. Irrelevant said:

By "new" Icon means he's gonna draft ZERO RBs. At all. He's gonna take four zeros for the season and still beat you guys like rented mules while he sits back and laughs into his Woodford. 

@[icon] - am I getting warmer?

 

Close! 

I revolutionized the Zero RB system by taking Leveon Bell at 1.02. 

#innovation 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, [icon] said:

Close! 

I revolutionized the Zero RB system by taking Leveon Bell at 1.02. 

#innovation 

At least tell me I was on target with the Woodford.

#doubleoaked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Mr. Irrelevant said:

At least tell me I was on target with the Woodford.

#doubleoaked

Woodford is tasty! You've inspired me to pour a glass of double double oaked :banned:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry guys...predrafted 6 players for 9 picks and they all got taken. Picked and predrafted for the turn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BroncoFreak_2K3 said:

Looking more and more like this will be the last year for all this nonsense. sad.

LOL, You aren't even in League 3. Go post your inflammatory comments in your own league thread(s).

 

 

 

 

* I was the one that was on the clock.

Edited by Anarchy99
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Anarchy99 said:

LOL, You aren't even in League 3. Go post your inflammatory comments in your own leagues thread(s).

 

 

 

 

* I was the one that was on the clock.

:devil:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BassNBrew said:

One pick in 24 hours.  Don't understand why people sign up not to draft.

 

Sorry. Was away and tried to get internet access but no go

 

even though we are the lead dog still. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.