What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 Anarchy League 3 - The Thunderdome Thread (1 Viewer)

Anarchy99

Footballguy
Here you can find the 2017 Anarchy League 3 league site. The draft is not scheduled yet, and I hope to kick things off in the upcoming week after I finishing setting up all the leagues.
Draft order:

01 - ryheaps
02 - [icon]
03 - Firstseason1988
04 - Hell Toupee
05 - Blinky The Three Eyed Fish
06 - Maggot Brain
07 - Crippler
08 - jhexel
09 - 5rings
10 - Sinrman
11 - Fiddles
12 - ZWK
13 - Cockroach
14 - Yellow Snow
15 - BassNBrew
16 - Dreamers

NOTE: Minor scoring changes for this year:
1) Successful defensive returns on extra points will score 2 points to that DEF/ST.
2) Players that score TD's on special team returns will now score 6 points (I thought it was set up this way all along).

Last edited by a moderator:
Dreamers... interested in pick 2? I like picking last in every round. 

MOD: Can we get this thread renamed to "2017 Anarchy League 3 (aka The Thunderdome) Thread"

TIA 

Good to know. Anything in particular, or just pretty much everything about it? It's not too late to get a refund if you can't hack it.
:lol:

just kidding GB. Just busting balls of other members for being quiet ??

Format looks fun and shtick aside, I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for the invite

Bear with me at pick 9 on Friday and Sat, on the road.  Should be my only delay and will still get to them those days but will be slow.

Some jerk sold me a Jeep that broke down and I need to fix it those days.

i kid, I kid !

Bear with me at pick 9 on Friday and Sat, on the road.  Should be my only delay and will still get to them those days but will be slow.

Some jerk sold me a Jeep that broke down and I need to fix it those days.

i kid, I kid !
I don't know man, the NFL season starts a mere 48 days from Friday. A delay over the weekend could REALLLLLLLY set things back. We might be in danger of running into the start of the regular season because of it.

Slow your role there, Sparky. Be prepared for the draft to take 2 weeks or more. You'll tear your hair out if you think you will be able to make more than two picks a day. Given your draft spot, you might not even get to make a pick for a couple of days.
Advance warning: I talk a ton of smack in slow draft threads... It's all about the LULZ for me. Don't take anything I say too seriously in here :D

Almost went NEP QB with 1.02, but couldn't pass up Bell as a AFC Playoff contending RB with mad skills and a contract to earn. 

Advance warning: I talk a ton of smack in slow draft threads... It's all about the LULZ for me. Don't take anything I say too seriously in here :D
I already know you drink heavily on the job, so I was prepared for you to be mouthy. Your boss would rather pay you to be on a football message board than looking at p0rn. It's all good.

I already know you drink heavily on the job, so I was prepared for you to be mouthy. Your boss would rather pay you to be on a football message board than looking at p0rn. It's all good.
I wouldn't say I drink heavily.....

I drink moderately... just at a very high proof. 

I wouldn't say I drink heavily.....

I drink moderately... just at a very high proof. 
Making mental note: Next time out shopping for organs, pick up new liver for [icon]. I'll ship it to you ground UPS. Overnight and second day delivery are just too damn expensive.

God I hate MFL. The user interface for this site feels like it was done for a PHP Programming 201 class at a local community college. 

Where do you view who has been picked? 

Moved on to snorting lines, I see.

Draft Report
Okay.. where is that link found? 

Let's check the homepage for a "Draft report" link, since the league is, well, drafting....  Nope. 

Okay.. odd, but surely it's up on the menu at the top of the page:
.... Under "Reports"? Nope
..... Under "For Owners"? Nope.
In fact... nowhere under the primary navigation is there a draft report option. Nope. 

Well... it DOES say "Draft" Under "For Owners". SURELY there's a place to view who's been picked under the "Draft" Page for a league that's currently drafting, right?

Nope. 

:loco:

On the front page of the league site, scroll down to DRAFT STATUS. Click on View League DRAFT REPORT. Done.

Part of the issue each year is I try my best to erase info from old owners and input the basic info for new owners. Sometimes people will end up with the settings the previous owner had set up.
Ahhhh that could be it. 

For the record this is in no way intended to be a slight toward you. I really appreciate all the work you've put into this. I just like to make fun of MFL for crappy interface design :D

Wishing I was still in the new Thunderdome League, new and improved with [icon]   :kicksrock:

Maybe I could take over for one of these schleps that dont want to draft....

Zero RB strategy is not new.... but my NEW Zero RB strategy IS new. :popcorn:
By "new" Icon means he's gonna draft ZERO RBs. At all. He's gonna take four zeros for the season and still beat you guys like rented mules while he sits back and laughs into his Woodford. 

@[icon] - am I getting warmer?

By "new" Icon means he's gonna draft ZERO RBs. At all. He's gonna take four zeros for the season and still beat you guys like rented mules while he sits back and laughs into his Woodford. 

@[icon] - am I getting warmer?

Close! 

I revolutionized the Zero RB system by taking Leveon Bell at 1.02. 

#innovation 

Sorry guys...predrafted 6 players for 9 picks and they all got taken. Picked and predrafted for the turn. 

Looking more and more like this will be the last year for all this nonsense. sad.
LOL, You aren't even in League 3. Go post your inflammatory comments in your own league thread(s).

* I was the one that was on the clock.

Users who are viewing this thread