What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who lives like this?? (1 Viewer)

At first I figured the family had 11 kids, but then I looked at the items. This house was inhabited by hoarders.

Does it come with all the stuff??  I sort dig the tricycle on the ceiling in picture 17.  They need to call Mike and Frank.

On the 6th image in the slideshow - is that a cowboy mannequin?  WTF is that needed?

And slide 10 has a woman in it - is she real?  

Slide 12 had a man and a woman - WTF again?

Slide 20 has a dude in the bathroom to hold your f-ing towel :lol:

Also, these people must be moving to a bigger house because the ~7400 isn't enough for all their clutter.

I thought the thing by the gate looked like a mannequin, then figured no, the camera just caught that person at an odd moment. Nope. :lol:  

Creepy af.

there is one shot of the backyard...in the distance is a guy on a riding mower...is that a real dude or a mannequin? 

#6 the mannequin sitting at the island

#10 the one at the end of the bed in the chair

#12 the one UNDER the table (bottom right)

Are the cows even real in #28??

Howany dead bodies are in the basement? I am talking about human and mannequin dead bodies.

And Diane Powers must be really desperate to take that listing.

Any commission that realtor makes is well deserved putting up with people like that. These pics were probably taken AFTER they decluttered. Oof.

This caption is great:

12 of 32

Another view of the master bedroom. Huge sitting area and so much natural light. Unfortunately the art goes with the artist.

"Tile floor offers easy clean up" 

A dozen leaves in the pool? "Unfortunately the pool is a little messy" 

:lmao:
HFS...i was so amazed at the photos, I never even saw the captions.....this adds a whole new level of amazement. I want to meet the person who wrote those. 

I love that so many of the captions need to tell you what kind of floors are there, or that there are x number of windows...because you can't see anything. ? 

We're looking for a house in that area.  Maybe we can get the tour.

And it sold for just over a million.  Rats.

Last edited by a moderator:
7400 SQF for just 1.275 MM???   :shock:     That's a lot of house for the money.  I would have figured the Houston suburbs (exurbs?) to be more expensive. 

In other news, I note that Diane Powers is not a big fan of staging. 

perhaps the Sawyer clan came into some coin ... would imagine a nice settlement from the truck driver's company for wasting ChopTop

or maybe Cook's chili recipe finally hit.

Last edited by a moderator:
obviously the OP is an extreme example, but if house hunting teaches you anything, its that most people are super weird and have horrendous taste.

I've been looking at condos in my area for the past few months, and I seriously can't believe some of the decisions people make. And we're not just talking about "ugh, that couch is ugly" (although there is a lot of that) we're talking about full renovations to kitchens and bedrooms that are just absolutely hideous.

obviously the OP is an extreme example, but if house hunting teaches you anything, its that most people are super weird and have horrendous taste.

I've been looking at condos in my area for the past few months, and I seriously can't believe some of the decisions people make. And we're not just talking about "ugh, that couch is ugly" (although there is a lot of that) we're talking about full renovations to kitchens and bedrooms that are just absolutely hideous.
My parents went and looked at a house for sale that my aunt and uncle had lived in about 20 years prior. It had been a really nice house. Had been. The people selling the house has shingled the interior walls with wood shingles. The entire house. 

My parents went and looked at a house for sale that my aunt and uncle had lived in about 20 years prior. It had been a really nice house. Had been. The people selling the house has shingled the interior walls with wood shingles. The entire house. 
WTF?

Damn houses are cheap in Texas. 
True, and no state income tax either; but.....scroll to the financial section and note the property taxes - $21k per year.  

And unlike a mortgage, you can't make that go away.  It's like the first $30+k of your income goes to taxes.  That's rough.

The pictures of each room remind me of those hidden item games. Maybe they were making a real life version of that.

My in-laws live like this but much, much worse. The inside of their house doesn't even resemble a home really-- there's #### everywhere and a clear walking path from the living room to the kitchen to the rooms, etc. Stray from the path and you're knee-deep in old newspaper articles or elementary school work from my MIL's time as a teacher. 

I'd post a picture but I've never officially been in the house, they're too embarrassed to let anyone inside. Of course I have been inside when dating my wife and they were out of town ( :pickle: ).

Users who are viewing this thread