What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Will there be a Fanduel FBG Championship again? (1 Viewer)

sabresbills04

Footballguy
Will there be a Fanduel FBG Championship like the last few years?  I have enjoyed playing in it. 

Any other plans for Footballguys with Fanduel/Draftkings for the 2017 season?

Megla said:
Are you referring to the Subscribers Contest?  If so then yes

http://subscribers.footballguys.com/2017/17contestrules.php
No.  The subscriber's contest has nothing to do with Fanduel.  

I'm talking about this:

https://www.fanduel.com/footballguys-championship?btag=a_6928b_1103c_&cvosrc=affiliate.incomeaccess.6928&cvo_cid=647&cvo_crid=1103

Every year FootballGuys does some type of contest/championship with Fanduel.  I enjoy playing in it.  Wondering if/when we will get any information about it.

David Dodds?  Any info?

I believe these will be coming back this season based on conversations I had with Joe earlier this week, I'll see if I can confirm this

I notice there's more than one entry from "tipandpick" in the contest.  Not sure if all of the staffers have multiple entries or not.

In order to finish ahead of all 5 staffers, do you need to finish ahead of all of their TOP lineups?  Or just finish ahead of all of their WORST lineups?

I asked David about this earlier today.

Obviously, I have literally hundreds of entries each week, so I enter dummy lineups early in the week & do my edits on Sunday morning. This evening, I was looking at my cash game lineups (I had two) and noticed that, somehow, I had two entries into the FBG Championship contest...the higher entry was one of those two cash game lineups, while the second was a dummy lineup that I hadn't edited from early in the week. I have a theory on what happened, but those details really don't matter...

I don't have confirmation on this (yet), but we'll likely use my lower-scoring lineup if my "real" lineup is the highest of the FBGs...I'm not entirely sure what happened here, but we obviously don't want our subscribers having to beat me twice. Sorry for any confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, okay.  So going forward, we should expect to see only 1 entry from each of the staffers? 

In that case, I would likely give this contest a try next week.  :)  

Does anyone know where the FBG entries ended this week?  I don't see any tickets yet and I can't remember when those show up if you win one.

I think I finished in the top 50 this week (??).

You should get an email notification if you were awarded tickets, but I don't remember from last year if they show up on the site?

Users who are viewing this thread