What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who's the most physically fit? (1 Viewer)

Front row

Votes: 4 44.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • My pick is the back row

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Voted "my pick is in the back row" and "my pick is in the front row" hoping I could crash the server with some kind of endless loop thingy.

Guy #1 LL front row. 

So I've never been in that type of shape in my life..  if you are do you just SLAY chicks?  Or is your lifestyle so restrictive with your eating regimen that you're anti-social and thus don't slay chicks...  or might chicks be so intimidated by your in-shape-ness that they are uncomfortable being naked around you and thus don't bang?

Or do you only attract super-fit chicks and thus bang a lot, but never the kind of chicks with big juicy naturals... mostly those fitness model type no-boob chicks?

These are the things I think about

Guy #1 LL front row. 

So I've never been in that type of shape in my life..  if you are do you just SLAY chicks?  Or is your lifestyle so restrictive with your eating regimen that you're anti-social and thus don't slay chicks...  or might chicks be so intimidated by your in-shape-ness that they are uncomfortable being naked around you and thus don't bang?

Or do you only attract super-fit chicks and thus bang a lot, but never the kind of chicks with big juicy naturals... mostly those fitness model type no-boob chicks?

Pretty sure all these guys bang other guys

Guy #1 LL front row. 

Not so sure all of them are looking to slay chicks..

Guy #1 LL front row. 

This is what I've observed.  Basically, given their complete dedication to the gym and a particular healthy lifestyle, they're likely to only find girls who engage in similar lifestyles -- which means a ridiculously ripped/in shape woman who likely isn't curvy and therefore not my type, personally.  In other words, I'm sure they get laid a ton, but wouldn't slay like a professional athlete or a musician or even a rich dude. 

This is what I've observed.  Basically, given their complete dedication to the gym and a particular healthy lifestyle, they're likely to only find girls who engage in similar lifestyles -- which means a ridiculously ripped/in shape woman who likely isn't curvy and therefore not my type, personally.  In other words, I'm sure they get laid a ton, but wouldn't slay like a professional athlete or a musician or even a rich dude. 
During my college water Polo playing days, never quite this level but tier 2 for sure, would agree with this synopsis. 

My wife would never have gone for these guys. 

Agree. I don't think I've ever heard a "normal" chick say that they found those body types more attractive than a regular male body. (not fat or potbelly obviously)
:lmao:

Take average Joe vs one of these guys and they pick the sculpted guy every time.  They just aren't as fixated on the male physique as we are on the female.  However, they do have preferences and rock hard abs are above, soft, doughy ones.

A lot of you are overestimating these guys.  I didn't even look at the photo until I read Bucky's post, and from that assumed they were all a bunch of roided-out meatheads.

There are tons of guys in their 20s that can work out 3-4 times per week, eat decently well, and still have bodies at least close to these guys.  Just walk up and down Cali beaches, go to a Vegas pool - tons of guys look like this.

So no, these guys don't spend so much time in the gym that they don't have time to bang hot chicks, including chicks with big boobies and round asses.

And maybe your wives are intimidated by nice bodies, but you're kidding yourselves if you think most of your wives don't find these types of bodies attractive, like I said, it's not like their meatheads.  You actually think if they could have sex with one person, they're choosing the bald, flabby guy over these beasts?

Users who are viewing this thread