Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Anarchy99

2017 Anarchy League 6 Thread

29 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Is @Ben & Jerry's picking a 6th WR because Enunwa is out for the year?  Pretty sure we're only allowed 5 WRs.

Yeah he can have 6 WR by filling the flex with a WR but he already has 5 RB as well so the flex spot is already spoken for.

@Anarchy99 sorry about that, we have an invalid roster. 

3 minutes ago, Biabreakable said:

Yeah he can have 6 WR by filling the flex with a WR but he already has 5 RB as well so the flex spot is already spoken for.

@Anarchy99 sorry about that, we have an invalid roster. 

Yup.  That's what it is.  I new something was wrong.

On 8/9/2017 at 9:22 PM, Mr. Irrelevant said:

So with 16 of my 18 picks in the books, I've drafted 0 of my required 2 DSTs.

This ought to end well.

Not a bad strategy.

You have to sacrifice something in these things no matter what you do. Taking a weakness at a guaranteed position likely better than taking back ups to back ups with those last picks.

One thing I think I will regret is not drafting Rams QB before Grigs Allmoon did. I definitely considered doing this but I still had a few defense projected for more points than any of the QB left there, so I didn't.

Now that Watkins was traded to the Rams, I wish I would have done it when I could have. I mostly just didn't want to end up with the Jets QB at that point.

So as much smack as I talked about being able to get more of the players I wanted in this league than league two, maybe having to settle for other players is better for me, because I am doing a lot better in league two than I did here. I am just barely outscoring the field here in league 6 with my score in league two.

Nick Novak barely putting up any points is the main thorn in my side here. But there were many other blunders as well.

Dalvin Cooks early exit did not help.