What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 Anarchy League 6 Thread (2 Viewers)

So with 16 of my 18 picks in the books, I've drafted 0 of my required 2 DSTs.

This ought to end well.
Not a bad strategy.

You have to sacrifice something in these things no matter what you do. Taking a weakness at a guaranteed position likely better than taking back ups to back ups with those last picks.

One thing I think I will regret is not drafting Rams QB before Grigs Allmoon did. I definitely considered doing this but I still had a few defense projected for more points than any of the QB left there, so I didn't.

Now that Watkins was traded to the Rams, I wish I would have done it when I could have. I mostly just didn't want to end up with the Jets QB at that point.

So as much smack as I talked about being able to get more of the players I wanted in this league than league two, maybe having to settle for other players is better for me, because I am doing a lot better in league two than I did here. I am just barely outscoring the field here in league 6 with my score in league two.

Nick Novak barely putting up any points is the main thorn in my side here. But there were many other blunders as well.

Dalvin Cooks early exit did not help.

Users who are viewing this thread