What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 Anarchy League 7 Thread - The Slow Boat To China League (1 Viewer)

Anarchy99

Footballguy
Here you can find the 2017 Anarchy League 7 league site. The draft is not scheduled yet, but I hope to kick things off the end of this week.
Draft order:

01 - kutta
02 - BoltNLava
03 - freeannyong
04 - TheGrimReaper
05 - BassNBrew
06 - Crippler
07 - Lott's Fingertip
08 - swabs
09 - TLD44
10 - SantaRosaUte
11 - HellToupee
12 - JeremyX13
13 - Va703
14 - Ivgamblersffl
15 - Kruppe
16 - Shadowfax

NOTE: Minor scoring changes for this year:
1) Successful defensive returns on extra points will score 2 points to that DEF/ST.
2) Players that score TD's on special team returns will now score 6 points (I thought it was set up this way all along).

Last edited by a moderator:
If you pick mid afternoon and there's only one drafter between your next pick you may want to pre draft or at least be courteous enough to check back in

No draft lighting it up to start. But this one be in last, just b hind league 1. Almost 2 rounds behind other 4 drafts though. 

I don't want to speak unkind words about the living, but if you draft right before the guy on the turn at 1:00 in the afternoon, you might want to either pre-draft your next pick or check in a few hours later to make your next pick. I don't know, just thinking out loud and spit balling here . . .

I don't want to speak unkind words about the living, but if you draft right before the guy on the turn at 1:00 in the afternoon, you might want to either pre-draft your next pick or check in a few hours later to make your next pick. I don't know, just thinking out loud and spit balling here . . .
Nah...that would require showing consideration.

Tebow him!!!

Maybe I will draft for all 16 teams in the currently defunct League 5. The odds would be pretty good that I would win that league. Gotta be close to 50/50.
4.1462.freeannyongTate, Golden DET WRThu Jul 27 4:31:23 p.m. ET 2017Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

4.1563.BoltNlavaHill, Tyreek KCC WRThu Jul 27 8:55:44 p.m. ET 2017

4.1664.kuttaWalker, Delanie TEN TEFri Jul 28 1:25:31 p.m. ET 2017COMMISH PICK

5.0165.kuttaFitzgerald, Larry ARI WRFri Jul 28 1:25:58 p.m. ET 2017COMMISH PICK

5.0266.BoltNlavaWaiting On "BoltNlava For The Next Pick

You might as well.  How about booting both these guys from the league.  2 picks in 24 hours.  

Maybe I will draft for all 16 teams in the currently defunct League 5. The odds would be pretty good that I would win that league. Gotta be close to 50/50.
Sounds like a good idea, but I wouldn't put it quite at 50/50 unless you keep commish power and can alter the rules mid season.

Only going on 14 hrs. Do we not have a replacement to draft. This is getting ugly as this draft is last overall

Only going on 14 hrs. Do we not have a replacement to draft. This is getting ugly as this draft is last overall
People need to ignore the amount of time that people have been on the clock. Nights and weekends wouldn't count if the timer was turned on. So BoltNLava technically has only started being OTC this morning. If he doesn't draft in the next couple of hours I will pick for him.

People need to ignore the amount of time that people have been on the clock. Nights and weekends wouldn't count if the timer was turned on. So BoltNLava technically has only started being OTC this morning. If he doesn't draft in the next couple of hours I will pick for him.

How about now? Almost 24 hours. I don't usually ##### about the clock but this is absurd.  Draft hits a brick wall when it's his turn to pick. He's near the turn and is averaging 23 hrs/pick and hasn't checked in for 2 of his 7 picks.  Hope things are ok with him but  he obviously can't commit to the draft. It's time to replace him. 

geez sorry fellows... I will not participate next year. I could swear this started way early this year but may be mistaken. I have seasonal work that ends in july early august. Replace if you must but geeez it is early and I have responded to text. Once again so sorry.

Did everyone throw in the towel now? Another 12 hour pick... 
I have.  Will only be checking once a day in the morning and evening.  I'm done extending courtesy to those who don't reciprocate.  Maybe Yuds will slap a 2 hour clock on this train wreck from 9am to 9pm and get things moving again.

This isn't basketball or football. No one is going to get a better draft spot by tanking before the season even starts.

I know people will be shocked to learn that I can't babysit all the leagues all the time and I actually do have other things to do. You guys just need to man up and make more picks in a timely manner or pre-draft picks. We have reached the point where we are past watching paint dry on growing grass.

If I turn the timer on, within a few more picks, the penalty will end up that the offending owner will get awarded Ken Dixon as their pick. While that sounds like a stiff penalty, the more likely outcome is that owner will just punt altogether halfway through the draft.

If collectively people can't show signs of making progress in the next day or so, I guess I will have no other alternative but to turn the timer on.

2017 Anarchy League 7 Thread - The Slow Boat To China League
Classic.  :lmao:

I hope you're not planning on waiting until these leagues wrap up to kick off ABLC, or that might wind up being a playoff league.

Classic.  :lmao:

I hope you're not planning on waiting until these leagues wrap up to kick off ABLC, or that might wind up being a playoff league.
Will start thinking about what there is to do with ABLC over the weekend. You guys have so given me the warm and fuzzies to get 32 people to draft once every 3 or 4 days. Sounds like a total dream scenario. I can't wait.

:wall:

Will start thinking about what there is to do with ABLC over the weekend. You guys have so given me the warm and fuzzies to get 32 people to draft once every 3 or 4 days. Sounds like a total dream scenario. I can't wait.

:wall:
Put us on a 2 hr clock during business hours

What is amazing is we have 7 guys averaging 23 minutes or less between picks which is best in drafts I have participated in. We have another at 42 which would have been 4th fastest in league 3 and 4. 

Worst in 4 was 3 hr 22 and than 2 hr 43. Was first draft done overall

league 3 had 3 between 3 hr 19 and 3 hr 43. 

League 7 has 4 guys over these times including a 6 plus, 7 plus and 9 plus. So from slow boat to china to more like league with 4 slow mutherfackers in it instead who seem to have little consideration. A total of 2 pre draft picks so far in this draft and va finally did one. Kutta has predrafted plenty at turn and yet hours for Bolt to make second pick. Just brutal

Users who are viewing this thread