What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ketchup On Hot Dogs? (1 Viewer)

Ketchup On Hot Dogs?

• Never

Votes: 56 29.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 56 29.2%
  • Always

Votes: 80 41.7%

• Total voters
It's not my go to dog condiment but if it's all that's available I can eat it like that. Relish and/or onions is the only way to if it's available.

Depends what kind of dog I'm having. @Idiot Boxer

A Coney dog should have no bean chili, grated cheese, diced onion, and mustard

A German style should have kraut and mustard

At a ball game it should have mustard, onions, and relish

A plain old backyard hot dog should have mustard, ketchup, any mayo (I realize the mayo will cause an outcry)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd hate for this thread to get banished to the political thread, but I know one famous politician who would probably put ketchup on it.

I've never understood this type of food snobbery. A hot dog is not some delicacy that will be tarnished by adding ketchup. and LOL at the Chicago people getting all  high and mighty-- you can run your dog through a veggie garden but heaven forbid I put a little ketchup on mine. GTFO

I remember when I was kid playing little league baseball, a person got served hot chocolate from the concession stand...and....wait for it...the person at the counter mistakenly used hot dog water to make it. 

:X

At one point I tried to start a Facebook group called: I put ketchup on my hotdog just to f with people from Chicago.

I eat my hot dogs with either mustard and kraut or mustard and slaw. I did recently have one with mustard, slaw, and spicy pickles. If it is a wiener with no bun, it isn't bad dipped in some ketchup.

If I have yellow mustard, I need to put ketchup with it.  Don't know why.

Never ketchup by itself

If I have brown mustard, I am ok with just brown mustard but can add ketchup if I so choose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mustard for me, but my daughter needs them with ketchup.  When she doesn't finish one, I'll give it a good home.  Not like it makes me barf or anything.  Not sure why people care what others put in their mouth. :mellow:

Ketchup and mustard, of course.

Relish, however, is what is truly for the freak show.
I usually do all three. If I'm channeling my inner chef, I will put dill slices and roma tomato slices on a dog as well. Throw in a occasional chili cheese dog and I'm good.

Users who are viewing this thread