What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ranch on Pizza + poll question added! (1 Viewer)

What's your favorite fast food pizza chain?

• Dominos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pizza Hut

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Papa John's

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • New York Pizza

• California Pizza Kitchen

• Sbarro

• Round Table

• Papa Gino’s

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Monical’s Pizza

• Godfather's

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Little Caeser's

• Other

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

bosoxs45

Footballguy
I was eating lunch with a co-worker today and noticed he ate his pizza with ranch.  Do you think ranch on Pizza is a suitable condiment? 

Last edited by a moderator:
was it a chicken bacon ranch pizza?
I'm not a ranch fan( the smell of cool ranch Doritos grosses me out) but my local place has this and it's not bad. Not my first choice but it's tasty enough and a decent change of pace.

Just dipping regular pizza in ranch? Pretty lame. Just means the pizza itself isn't all that good. (Hi Papa John's)

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont typically use condiments on my pizza. That said, ranch is acceptable and I have done it before. 

I've seen people dip crust in ranch, and have tried it myself. Not bad, but nothing special. Wouldn't put it on an actual slice.

Let me guess it was an obese man or women?  Ranch is a staple for fat overweight people.  Why not just do shots of ranch to wash down whatever you are eating?  Not acceptable.

Meh- not a fan of ranch on pizza as pizza is already oily/rich enough. I prefer my pizzas with light cheese and if I use a condiment- it's hot sauce or sriracha

Genius.  I've only been once but it was one of the best meals I've ever had.  Wish I lived closer.  Wish I didn't have 19 kids.  
think it was my 3rd or 4th time eating there. only had to wait once, but it wasn't too bad since you can go hang at a bar and they call you when the table is ready.

the flank steak salad is one of the best things I've ever eaten. the wings are great too though.

think it was my 3rd or 4th time eating there. only had to wait once, but it wasn't too bad since you can go hang at a bar and they call you when the table is ready.

the flank steak salad is one of the best things I've ever eaten. the wings are great too though.
Kung Op Wun Sen (dine in only)  16.75

Wild caught gulf prawns baked in a clay pot over charcoal with pork belly, lao jiin, soy, ginger, cilantro root, black pepper, Chinese celery and bean thread noodles. Served with naam jiim seafood. 

God, i need to get back there.

Users who are viewing this thread