What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Butter on a Poptart? (1 Viewer)

I had a room mate that would eat a half of a large pizza every other day and have 2 vanilla pop tarts after with butter on them.  He got married and his wife threw out all of his junk food.  He went from 5 foot three and 270 to looking like a shriveled up sock puppet.

Nope but my 12yo son put peanut butter on his chocolate pop tart this morning.  

Looked alright I guess. 

Butter on a Pop Tart was the name of my one-man show on child abuse. Critical reaction ranged from "unfrosted truth" to "berry stupid"

I did when I was a kid, but I was a fat kid hence my handle.

As a relatively healthy adult, I do not. Actually, I don't eat pop tarts either but if I did, they would not have butter on them.

Flip frosted pop-tart, icing side down.

Use knife to puncture 6-10 holes on aforementioned unfrosted side.

Spread butter to taste.

Mircowave 15-30 seconds, or until filling begins to seep out. 

Personally, I'm a smores guy. But frosted brown is easily top5. Great topic. 

Sounds like a southern thing IMO.  Folks down here put butter on danish.  No wonder diabeetus is rampant across the south.

Wait, how do you not know if you've ever had a poptart?

no, never mind. You clearly have not had a poptart, else you would know.   

Put a brown sugar cinnamon in the toaster until it starts to brown then butter the non frosted side.  Did this all the time when I was a kid.

Who the #### thinks 'you know, this chemically manufactured fake pastry needs more ####### butter!!!'

Fat people. That's who. 

Do you also put butter on your ####### donuts?

With help from Dr. Detroit and the ear of JB, I am back.  

Don't talk bad about my brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts and butter.  I think I made it pretty clear I could go off about that.  

NOTE:  I have not had one since before Christmas dammit.  #keto

Users who are viewing this thread