What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How many likes do you give per day? (1 Viewer)

tommyboy

Footballguy
We all like to receive them. How many do you give? 

I try to give at least 10 a day. Giving is better than receiving imo.

I'm a generous lover liker - probably 30.  Also, I visit some of the threads that are like communities within a community - such as the 10k, soccer and Disney threads - I think my post liking ratio is much higher there as I want to support my peeps.  Except for @Ned - that guy is a [insert derogatory term that is FFA friendly in the NEW WORLD]

I give exactly one per day.  No more, no less.  Hold on, i think i gave out a few in this thread already.  Oh, who the hell knows.  I hope there is not going to be a "like" police thread started next. 

I'm a generous lover liker - probably 30.  Also, I visit some of the threads that are like communities within a community - such as the 10k, soccer and Disney threads - I think my post liking ratio is much higher there as I want to support my peeps.  Except for @Ned - that guy is a [insert derogatory term that is FFA friendly in the NEW WORLD]
Whatever

I had a thought the other day that I should hand out more likes.  I appreciate those who aren't stingy with likes, so I aim to be more charitable going forward.  

I give them out a lot. If you give a Like, you feel good and the recipient feels good. If you only Like yourself then only one person is happy, if that.

Giving Likes also saves board space when you agree with someone or support their position, rather than quoting them and saying, "Good post."

I wish FBG would turn on the tracker for how many Likes you give. Tells a different story about a poster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes 0 sometimes 20.  Depends on how many likeable posts I see in a day- no other factors at play

The like button is a convenient shorthand...kind of a one-click variation on the "good posting" emoji.

So the # handed out is in direct proportion to how often you guys write things I like.  Some days y'all are more likeable than other days...

Users who are viewing this thread