What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Boogie boards (1 Viewer)

Wrigley

Footballguy
Nephew graduated high school and is headed to UCLA in the fall.    I want to get him a unique gift

thinking a boogie board, but I've got no clue about them 

graduation gift ideas, or an info on what kind of board would be helpful 

Last edited by a moderator:
One idea he may like after he heads off to college is send him a card every couple of months with some dough in it. $20, $50....whatever. Always good for a college kid to have a little extra walking around money.

Nephew graduated high school and is headed to UCLA in the fall.    I want to get him a unique gift

thinking a boogie board, but I've got no clue about them 

graduation gift ideas, or an info on what kind of board would be helpful 
Get him a bong. He'll be the coolest kid in campus!

Boogieboarding (bodyboarding) is a good way to get used to how to ride a wave with a much quicker learning curve than surfing. He would need fins as well. 

Just like anything there are pros who can do some amazing stuff. 

Money is always good for a college kid too.

Admittedly I like Em's bong idea.  Something cool all the other kids will be envious of.  $200-$300 range should do it.

"The rabbi said I'd get great gifts.  Then someone gives me BOGGLE!!!"

Boogieboarding (bodyboarding) is a good way to get used to how to ride a wave with a much quicker learning curve than surfing. He would need fins as well. 

Just like anything there are pros who can do some amazing stuff. 

Money is always good for a college kid too.
I just don't get how that equates to us being fat - I mean Otis still is but I've been working hard dang it.

Users who are viewing this thread