What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Liz Wheeler (1 Viewer)

She is one of the best looking women on a major news network.  Like a younger, better looking/ratings version of Megyn Kelly.

Also, isn't there a penalty under the new terms for starting a thread about a woman's looks and not including a picture?  I'd say that's at least a week long TO.

Also, isn't there a penalty under the new terms for starting a thread about a woman's looks and not including a picture?  I'd say that's at least a week long TO.
I couldn't figure out how to use the attach pictures function.  Besides, there isn't one that does her justice.  Google image search her name, and see a bunch of pictures.  Better yet, tune into OAN and fall in love.

I couldn't figure out how to use the attach pictures function.  Besides, there isn't one that does her justice.  Google image search her name, and see a bunch of pictures.  Better yet, tune into OAN and fall in love.
If you can't figure out how to insert links to pictures of woman that you find attractive then you shouldn't be starting threads about their great pulchritude.  It's been a cardinal sin here since the beginning.  

its cool brohan you say potato i say hideos beast from the depths of the galaxy uglor its all subjective take that the bank bromigo 

Still can't get it to work.  Maybe it's my phone, my hand has been getting hot as hell everytime I hold it.

Users who are viewing this thread