What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Point Spread Pick 'Em $5 Per Week (1 Viewer)

Harut5229

Footballguy
Welcome to my 1st annual Point Spread NFL Pick 'EM that I will be doing each season. First things first, the buy in will be $85 ($5 Per week) which will be due before the season gets underway. Anybody who is signed up and hasn't paid by the first game of the season will be removed from the pool. The money will be handled through LEAGUESAFE

We will be using a website to run the whole pool which will post point spreads every week. You will then be REQUIRED to make ALL selections PRIOR to the first game of the week (Thursday). You will of course be able to change any picks to games that have yet to be played up until kickoff on Sunday.

I am planning on having one weekly winner as it stands as well as up to 5 end of season winners who have the best record. The amounts that will be paid to weekly and season winners will be TBD because it will all be based on how many people we get to play! 

MOST IMPORTANTLY, I will be taking a grand total of ZERO dollars from the league itself, as opposed to some of the other pick 'em pools.

Weekly Tiebreaker will be decided by the MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL GAME SCORE. 

End of season tiebreakers will be decided by cumulative MNF Scores over the year. 

The more people we get, the more money we have to deliver on different kinds of bonus payments. Willing to take any suggestions and ideas in regards to that to make the league more interesting. 

If you are interested, please feel free to email me at TeddyB52214@Gmail.com or shoot me a text at 818-397-3496  with any questions or concerns. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread