Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Good Posting Judge

***THE MOOCH: Mooch receives unprecedented "cease and desist" letter from Springsteen to stop listening to "Backstreets" on loop. Mooch too sad to reply with normal barrage of homophobic insults.

Recommended Posts

Please conform to all board rules within this thread, despite some of Scaramucci's more memorable quotes. TIA.

Edited by Good Posting Judge
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From The Onion fact check:

Quote

“Get this through your head, you Jew mother####er, you. You only exist out here because of me. That’s the only reason.”

FALSE: Sorry, this is Joe Pesci in Casino. We got confused.

 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He should be in jail.  If anyone else talked about going to work and "####### killing all the *insert anyone here"  they would be arrested. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sheriff Bart said:

He should be in jail.  If anyone else talked about going to work and "####### killing all the *insert anyone here"  they would be arrested. 

 

16 minutes ago, Thunderlips said:

Mooch being Mooch. 

:shrug: 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Anthony Scaramucci‏

Verified account @Scaramucci  8m8 minutes ago

More

I made a mistake in trusting in a reporter. It won't happen again.

2,038 replies

930 retweets

2,594 likes

Like, who knew the guy was gonna print it? I was ####### blowing off steam!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BobbyLayne said:

Like, who knew the guy was gonna print it? I was ####### blowing off steam!

Mooch is getting used to this whole "on the record" thing. Still clearly shook by the felony leaking.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BobbyLayne said:

Like, who knew the guy was gonna print it? I was ####### blowing off steam!

1. That's their job.

2. The FIRST rule of media relations, literally, is NEVER "trust" the media. That's not even said in a disparaging way. See point #1... if you do it for them, don't blame the press. 

That said, there are no absolutes. A respected reporter will respect when you are off the record. BUT...

3. You are never TOTALLY off the record. Don't ever say something you can't absolutely live with and spin / provide nuance and context for

4. Pah-lease... this is PR 101. I'd say no way THE Mooch (we need to treat him with the desperately wanting respect of THE Ohio State) didn't already know this. Yet...

5. Here we are. GB The Mooch. 

Edited by Koya
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Good Posting Judge said:

Mooch is getting used to this whole "on the record" thing. Still clearly shook by the felony leaking.

Yeah but he probably doesn't know a thing about bird law.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sheriff Bart said:

Yeah but he probably doesn't know a thing about bird law.

Is that when it's legal to kill birds who crap on your new 6 series coupe?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, BobbyLayne said:

From The Onion fact check:

 

My favorite was the quote followed by this fact-check:

Quote

TRUE: If you or someone you love is currently abusing cocaine please call this toll-free addiction hotline: 1-888-988-7934.

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, PlasmaDogPlasma said:

Serious question @Joe Bryant - how are we supposed to deal with this significant administration member's quotes without violating the rules laid out in your manifesto?

Somebody get Tipper Gore on the horn.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ramsay Hunt Experience said:

I'm naming my Mooch fan club the Moochachos. 

and you can take that to the mooch, moochmigos

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mister CIA said:

Just overheard, Lawrence O'Donnell is going to have Joe Pesci on to read Scarramucci tweets.

As I started to type this he made it clear he was joking

That would be amazing

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BobbyLayne said:

As I started to type this he made it clear he was joking

That would be amazing

Redacted! I was barely in earshot when I heard it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are paying the salaries of these folks.

We are essentially saying that there are no people better in the entire 300 million population country than these folks to lead us all.

God we're ####ed.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mister CIA said:

Just overheard, Lawrence O'Donnell is going to have Joe Pesci on to read Scarramucci tweets.

Even if it's just Jim Breuer imitating Pesci it would be great.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Even if it's just Jim Breuer imitating Pesci it would be great.

Breuer imitating Pesci doing The Mooch tweets sounds pretty freakin' awesome.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sheriff Bart said:

He should be in jail.  If anyone else talked about going to work and "####### killing all the *insert anyone here"  they would be arrested. 

I don't understand how this isn't a bigger story.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did I just hear correctly that Mooch has 90 million hanging in the balance depending on a favorable action from the Chinese govt? 

Please somebody tell me it's the beer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mister CIA said:

Did I just hear correctly that Mooch has 90 million hanging in the balance depending on a favorable action from the Chinese govt? 

Please somebody tell me it's the beer 

It has to be approved by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States CFIUS

CFIUS composition:

Department of the Treasury (chair)
Department of Justice
Department of Homeland Security
Department of Commerce
Department of Defense
Department of State
Department of Energy
Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
Office of Science & Technology Policy (currently vacant)

I think the estimate is Mooch - who by the way, doesn't have a White House job ATM....and won't officially until the sale of his company to a Chinese company is finalized, he's currently a WH guest who was promised a job - will take home $85,000,000 from the sale.

 

None of that is made up.
 

Edited by BobbyLayne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, BobbyLayne said:

It has to be approved by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States CFIUS

CFIUS composition:

Department of the Treasury (chair)
Department of Justice
Department of Homeland Security
Department of Commerce
Department of Defense
Department of State
Department of Energy
Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
Office of Science & Technology Policy (currently vacant)

I think the estimate is Mooch - who by the way, doesn't have a White House job ATM....and won't officially until the sale of his company to a Chinese company is finalized, he's currently a WH guest who was promised a job - will take home $85,000,000 from the sale.

 

None of that is made up.
 

There is one person in the USA government who can overrule the CFIUS.  Anyone want to guess who it is?

ETA: Not only is none of that made up, Mooch may get a big tax break on the sale proceeds thanks to rules in place for help out people divesting themselves of holdings in a hurry to take a job in the executive branch.   

Edited by Bruce Dickinson
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bruce Dickinson said:

There is one person in the USA government who can overrule the CFIUS.  Anyone want to guess who it is?

Pickles?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.