What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***THE MOOCH: Mooch receives unprecedented "cease and desist" letter from Springsteen to stop listening to "Backstreets" on loop. Mooch too sad to rep (3 Viewers)

Joy Reid‏ @JoyAnnReid 11m11 minutes ago

Per the @NYTimes report, @Scaramucci's ouster is Kelly asserting himself

GOP source to me just now re Scaramucci ouster:

"It was a condition of Kelly's and Mooch refused to report to him."

Last edited by a moderator:
Joy Reid‏ @JoyAnnReid 11m11 minutes ago

Per the @NYTimes report, @Scaramucci's ouster is Kelly asserting himself:

GOP source to me just now re Scaramucci ouster:

"It was a condition of Kelly's and Mooch refused to report to him."
The Morning Joe crew talked about Kelly wanting a clear chain of command, and people like Conway and Bannon who were used to sidestepping Preibus and walking straight into the Oval Office were going to be disappointed.  

How long until Mooch goes back to being anti-Trump and goes all-scorched earth on him?

Should be an interesting next couple of days, Mooch quit his job, lost his wife, and Trump boots his ###.

hahahahahahaahahaha
Don' forget:

Lost his tax reduction, lost his credibility with his Chinese buyers AND will likely have to pay alimony and child support (and maybe even split his sale money with his ex wife if there's no pre nup)

The Morning Joe crew talked about Kelly wanting a clear chain of command, and people like Conway and Bannon who were used to sidestepping Preibus and walking straight into the Oval Office were going to be disappointed.  
If Conway and Bannon go as well, things are going to get interesting....

How long until Mooch goes back to being anti-Trump and goes all-scorched earth on him?

Should be an interesting next couple of days, Mooch quit his job, lost his wife, and Trump boots his ###.

hahahahahahaahahaha
Usually deals with the devil work out.  I think we're all a little shocked.

Users who are viewing this thread