What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Footballguys GIVE-AWAY 2017 - Get In Now (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
Hey Guys,

You'll want to jump on this.

The Footballguys GIVE-AWAY

Who likes FREE Stuff? You like FREE STUFF.

Here you go, you deserve it.

At the end of every Email Update we say "Thanks for being part of Footballguys".

NOW LET US SHOW YOU.

Welcome to the Footballguys 2017 Give-Away.

Click on this page and enter your info into the form, and you'll receive all four of our 2017 Training Camp Updates FREE. ($8.95 value) AND we'll set you up to receive our FREE Footballguys Daily Email Update.

But wait, there's more. MUCH MORE. In addition to the Training Camp reports, anyone who enters will have a shot to WIN ONE OF HUNDREDS OF PRIZES. From a chance to win $10,000 in a league competing against our Footballguys Staff, to crashing the 2017 Footballguys Staff Retreat, to free subscriptions and free apps and much more.

We'll be randomly awarding all of the following prizes to lucky winners. Check it out:

Grand Prize:

An entry to compete in a league against 11 other Footballguys Staff -- Win the league and take home these things: $10,000 + Airfare and invite to join the FBG at their retreat in Vegas for the 1st week of the NFL playoffs + a 2018 FBG Staff position + a guest appearance on one episode of Sigmund Bloom's "On the Couch"

Regardless of league results, the Grand Prize winner will also receive immediately:

2017 FBG Insider Pro Plus
All 3 FBG Apps (Draft Dominator, Lineup Dominator, Roster Dominator)

Other Prizes:

1. 11 entries to compete against Dodds. Beat him and win $100. Win the league and win another $100.

2. 50 FBG Insider Pro Plus subscriptions

3. 25 FBG Insider Pro subscription

4. 100 copies of our new Cracking FanDuel and Cracking DraftKings books (delivered on August 15th, 2017)

5. 50 free Draft Dominator Mobile Apps

6. 50 free Roster Dominator Mobile Apps

7. 50 free Lineup Dominator Apps

Entered.  Make sure I get the grand prize.  You'll know it's me by the e-mail address.  Trust me, you want me with you guys in Vegas and on staff.

It's telling me to enter a valid email address.  I did three times and it still says the same thing.  Suggestions?

ETA:  I guess it took 4 times.  It finally accepted it.

Last edited by a moderator:
enter a valid email address.

:whistle:
Oh, I should have thought of that....hahahaha   

I did.....three times.......but the 4th time worked.  Exact same address each time.  The only difference was that I didn't do the autofill from my phone the 4th time and typed it in.  I guess it doesn't like autofill.

Free stuff is always nice. Thanks.

It's really fun and awesome that you guys have a "win and you're in" staff position. Please make a thread in the SP for this league. I'll definitely be rooting for the contest winner and would like to follow along. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to the winners... :headbang:

...of whom I was not one... :(

Especially Casey Federico! Good luck to you, man. Take it down!!!

Users who are viewing this thread