What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****Game of Thrones, tv only, TREES do not exist **** (1 Viewer)

Thanks for starting this. I had some questions and didn't want to get hit with, "bro, don't you remember season 4, episode 5, when 7 and half minutes in..."

Does everyone know Jaime only has one hand? Has he fought anyone yet since getting his hand decapitated?

Thanks for starting this. I had some questions and didn't want to get hit with, "bro, don't you remember season 4, episode 5, when 7 and half minutes in..."

Does everyone know Jaime only has one hand? Has he fought anyone yet since getting his hand decapitated?
Yes. He fought some guy in Dorne, but not well. Bronn had to take out the other 3. 

i knew a question like this would come along and stump me, inasmuch that answering it in kind might divulge spoilers ... making me the least poplar guy in the thread  :(

kudos to Fanatic for stepping up

Yes. He fought some guy in Dorne, but not well. Bronn had to take out the other 3.
Until he figured out he could use his metal hand a way to block and tie up his opponents sword.

Another question...

What happened to the group of guys, I think it was this season episode 1, that went to the empty house with the dead body of a parent holding their dead child? The head guy ended up burying them. Later in that scene, they were staring at the fire and reading into it.

Who were they (my wife said Hound or something)? Who's side are they on? Are we supposed to think they are still chilling in that house?

Another question...

What happened to the group of guys, I think it was this season episode 1, that went to the empty house with the dead body of a parent holding their dead child? The head guy ended up burying them. Later in that scene, they were staring at the fire and reading into it.

Who were they (my wife said Hound or something)? Who's side are they on? Are we supposed to think they are still chilling in that house?
You need to go back and rewatch a couple episodes. Too much to explain. 

really loved the scene where Yara went bonsai on the working gal ... she inhaled her like Tyrion or Bronn would have - and Theon looked rather spiffy after his spruce up  :thumbup:

You need to go back and rewatch a couple episodes. Too much to explain. 
To help with that....found this...

HOUSE CLEGANE | The Hound, Thoros and Beric take shelter at an abandoned house during a snowstorm, and The Hound is hesitant to enter: It’s the house belonging to the dad and daughter that fed him and Arya a while back. (You remember? As thanks, The Hound beat down the father and left him for dead, then stole from them.) They’re both dead now, and from the position of the skeletons in the corner, it appears that the father killed the girl then himself rather than have them both starve to death. For what it’s worth, The Hound seems properly chagrined.

After building a fire, the two men discuss fate and such — Beric has no idea why the Lord of Light keeps bringing him back — but he invites The Hound to stare into the flames and see what he sees. And, surprise: The Hound sees something! The Wall, and a castle near the sea where “the dead are marching past.” Later that night, Thoros wakes up to find The Hound digging a grave for the skeletons. Did he know them? Thoros asks. “Not really,” The Hound replies.

I wonder if New Smart Bran will get any...trim?
With Bran's 3 eyed raven powers, it's like he's got access to sex tapes on everyone who ever lived and they don't even know it.

Question is, given he's got all the nerve damage from the waist down - can he even sport wood?

Gr00vus said:
With Bran's 3 eyed raven powers, it's like he's got access to sex tapes on everyone who ever lived and they don't even know it.

Question is, given he's got all the nerve damage from the waist down - can he even sport wood?
In college I worked in the Disable Student Services office. There was this guy who was paralyzed from the waist down. He had this hot girlfriend. We got to be pretty close and I asked him that question. What he said was that as long as she was playing with it, it would get hard and stay that way, but he would never finish (for lack of a better word that won't get me a time out). So she could climb on top and go to town for as long as she wanted. So I'm guessing Bran can sport one, but he won't feel anything and never finish. 

Sansa Stark just got a (hideous) tattoo on her upperupper thigh ... the reveal pic is about as close-up one could get to that area wifout an invitation from Ms.Turner - lacy and cheeky.

as always, Google is your amigo ...

Users who are viewing this thread