What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dez in dynasty (1 Viewer)

If you are in contention I would want the Dez side.  If you are in rebuild mode I would want the Kamara side.......but I would think you could do much better in a return for Dez

Regardless of team makeup, this is a terrible deal for the team giving up Dez. He's worth more than the Kamara/Peterson/Moncrief trio by himself. Dez is a top-10 WR whenever he is healthy, and could easily make a run at the top, if Dallas is forced to throw more, or Prescott takes another step forward. 

If the OP is the Dez owner, then you should be able to get a ton more than this. None of the three guys in this deal are sure things, and frankly, are no lock to be better than Powell.

Not sure what your roster looks like, but Dez is a head case albeit with a good young qb.  But you have both heads of the NYJ rb nightmare, I would do the deal if you have decent depth at wr -  I see montcrief having a very good year.

I hope you're not selling Dez for THAT.  Even if you're rebuilding, you can do better.  Much better.  Even if you have to wait until midseason where a contender who needs a WR to get them over the hump.....they will make you a better offer.

In a PPR, Bilal Powell has more value than either RB on the other side. I can't think of a single reason to take the deal from that side of things.

Users who are viewing this thread