What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

tim's fantasy football league (1 Viewer)

timschochet

Footballguy
Started a little late this year, but if we get enough people in and paid by PayPal this week we can start drafting a week from today. Here's how it would work, for now: 

1. $100 entry fee. You MUST pay by PayPal this week. I will pm you my account. 

2. Up to 16 players. 1st place 70%, 2nd place 20%, 3rd place 10%. 6 players in playoff, 2 with 1st week bye. 

3. Draft starts Monday August 7, right here. 1 hour per pick, 7am-4pm PST. Not sure yet what website we'll use (ESPN, Yahoo, etc) but standard rules + PPR. 

Post here if you're interested. 

I'd totally do it--but those draft hours are insane. A non-holiday Monday from 7am-4pm?  Those aren't conducive hours for most employed people.  

I'd totally do it--but those draft hours are insane. A non-holiday Monday from 7am-4pm?  Those aren't conducive hours for most employed people.  
It's negotiable. But those hours are PST. 

Doesnt look like too many people are interested this year anyhow. Which is cool. 

In again. You should @ the previous players so they know it's starting up. You won't be able to stand all the inning!

Bump. I'm out of town and won't be at a keyboard until Friday so this will have to start later than planned. Right now it looks like there's about 5-7 interested and we need a minimum of 10 (usually we carry 16). 

If you guys end up needing one--you can count me in--but I'd need the draft to start on or after 630pm PST on whatever night the draft is due to my work schedule.  

We did a slow draft here last year.  
That would work--but earlier in the thread--tim mentioned the draft being on a Monday from 7am-4pm PST--which pretty much is impossible for me. My typical work day is no less than 7am-630pm PST.   If it's truly a slow draft where there is no super stressful time constraints--I'd absolutely love to join--and count me in.  

Thank you for the clarity that it is indeed a slow draft guys. Being that this is the case--I'd love to be a part if you have an opening for me.  Tim--if you can pm me your paypal info--I can get you paid in the next day or two.  

So long as this happens after August 12th I'm in.  (I'm in Europe for the next week)

edit: saw you guys want to start 8/7.  Let me see if I can get a ffawt guy to pair up with.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, right now we have 12 people in:

timschochet

BoltBacker

bucksoh

Binky the Doormat

bananafish

jon_mx

Bonzai

Wildbil83

JVDesigns2002

Frostilicus

Larry Allen's Jockstrap

bleachercreacher

We max out at 16. You each need to send $100 to my Paypal account, which is mwschochet@yahoo.com. Please put your FFA nickname and "Tim's Fantasy league" in your payment. Once I have received all payments I will set up a random order and we'll start the draft sometime next week.

You've all been put on notice. Team Ref / Em is going to beat you up and steal your lunch money.

:boxing:

Championship or bust, baby!
So Ref will be fighting and em will be the little circus monkey character?  That would be interesting.  

OK, right now we have 12 people in:

timschochet

BoltBacker

bucksoh

Binky the Doormat

bananafish

jon_mx

Bonzai

Wildbil83

JVDesigns2002

Frostilicus

Larry Allen's Jockstrap

bleachercreacher

We max out at 16. You each need to send $100 to my Paypal account, which is mwschochet@yahoo.com. Please put your FFA nickname and "Tim's Fantasy league" in your payment. Once I have received all payments I will set up a random order and we'll start the draft sometime next week.
I am interested....

Users who are viewing this thread