What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 FBG Subscriber Contest is LIVE (2 Viewers)

140.85 but have Bell (-3.6), Brown (-1.5) and Adams (-7.7) 

Have a chance.......
Well after the Brown TD late 3rd Q I am up to 183.95. Plus 10 and change over the cutline and I'm guessing they aren't done yet either. Certainly wouldn't mind more margin for error.....

I certainly hope so as I also have 187, currently good for 385 
LOL, I'm 380th. I have a chance of improving (Wallace-3.8) but I'm not holding my breath there. Fuller is out tomorrow, right? Does anyone have ownership numbers? The 141 Tucker owners could move things. I can see lots of 2-PK owners replacing low scores if he goes off. 

LOL, I'm 380th. I have a chance of improving (Wallace-3.8) but I'm not holding my breath there. Fuller is out tomorrow, right? Does anyone have ownership numbers? The 141 Tucker owners could move things. I can see lots of 2-PK owners replacing low scores if he goes off. 
Tucker, the defenses, maybe the Maclin and Hopkins owners get a decent bump. Only 6 teams still have Miller, can't imagine flacco making much of a dent, Savage and Collins don't exist. 

Line really shouldn't move much. 

After all these years never knew there was a live link and Can’t beileive I can’t find it, where is the live link of standings??? 

Eta: nevermind I used the link above. 

Sitting 2.05 points under cutoff with only Baltimore defense left tonight. LETS GO DEFENSE AND SPECIAL TEAMS!!!!! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Imma need some luck tonight.  I'm 1.4 over the cutline right now and only Maxx Williams -3.6 left to go.  If he can luck into a TD, I think I can scrape by. 

Maxx Williams  :bag:  

Biggest week so far this year with 223 and not getting help from Hunt or Kelce.  Can still bump up higher with Buck at -13.8, but overall happy with how things are looking now.

Actually I need 8.3 before Wallace counts, not 3.8. Wallace is a straight home run ball either way. 5 games at 2.00 or lower, 3 games at 15.6 or higher. 

The run came to an end.. even with Antonio Brown scoring as much as he did last night...
This was a higher scoring week than the last few.. So unless Maclin scores a lot more than 14.10 and Tucker scores more than 20 pts.. I'm outta here.

Let down by my RBs, TEs and DEF this week. 
RBs: R Burkhead 19.30 & W Gallman 6.30  ( You know you are in trouble when Burkhead leads the way and Gallman is second)
TEs: C Fleener 2.30 < OUCH... normally have someone over 10 pts.
DEF: Eagles 6

QB Kizer 23.3 < lol yes Kizer was a blessing all year once Dak fell off a cliff.
WRs 90+ points from them, no problems there.
K 19.5

Fun run, farthest yet, my RBs let me down, but scoring 170 isn't bad in my eyes even with a good team. Only thing I would do different is add another TE, but otherwise.
http://calcomatic.com/EntryLive/109578 3 QBs, 7 RBs, 9 WRs, 2 TEs, 3 PKs and 2 DTs

cut line barely moved on Monday night, but it moved enough to knock me out by .8

Good luck BB and all that are left. 

It is too bad there isn't a big contest like this one, I seem to do well most years, you follow it all year make it to the final 250 and then get a check in the mail for like $30 or $40. By the way not complaining since it is free :)   But why not also add one like this even it is for $25 or so so you could actually win some real money without having to come in top 5

By the way I'm at .2% also! with my lovely 30 man roster

I’ve looked and can’t find the answer, it’s probaby there so forgive my stupidity.

How are winners determined? Cumulative / week thirteen scores only / weeks 15,16,17 combined? TIA

I’ve never broken 200pts all season so the answer won’t matter to me I have zero shot, just curious. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve looked and can’t find the answer, it’s probaby there so forgive my stupidity.

How are winners determined? Cumulative / week thirteen scores only / weeks 15,16,17 combined? TIA

I’ve never broken 200pts all season so the answer won’t matter to me I have zero shot, just curious. 
Cut to 250 this week. That pool competes for aggregate total in weeks 14-16. 

I've really got to stop looking at the scores. Been playing jump rope with the line all day. 

Currently #248, .2 above the line. Lots of ball left to be played.

Users who are viewing this thread