Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Curado Kev

Any NFL Preseason DFS Analysis going to be on FBG ?

As a Pro Plus subscriber, any NFL preseason analysis going to be on here for the games ? I would rather not pay for it on other sites....Thanks ! 

And I was wondering that too....Hey FBG executive team - Where is the DFS landing page or call it "Pro Plus" Landing page....Thanks ! 

• Like 1

I just renewed my subscription this year and these are the exact questions I have.  Anyone out there with some answers?  Thanks in advance.

It's coming, fellas...

We have traditionally not generated preseason content for a number of reasons. That said, we are putting together a few pieces of content for the next few weeks. Nothing official, no particular schedule, but there will be a couple of articles written to help narrow down your selections for preseason contests.

The DFS Landing Page is due to go live in the very near future (I saw a mock-up this morning)...I'll stop back here to share the link when it's ready.

A preseason episode of the PowerGrid was recorded earlier tonight for this Saturday's game slate--watch for it on our YouTube channel and The Audible podcast feed tomorrow.