What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CBS Draft Issues - Flash Player/Sound (1 Viewer)

kip stabone

Footballguy
I've tried a couple of mock drafts using CBS and am not getting any volume or ability to chat. In the past a voice would say "You are on deck" or "You are on the clock," now just silence (the mute is not on).  It says that I need to download Flash 9.0 and have tried several times to do so but CBS fails to recognize Flash.  Has anybody else had these issues?  Any ideas on how to fix them?  My league will not be changing sites.  Thanks. 

Yesterday, underneath CBS' banner, it said that we'd be experiencing some problems today due to maintenance or something or other -- my guess is it's temporary...

Yep, sent a question yesterday.  Have yet to hear back.  If I do hear anything helpful I'll post it in case other are having similar issues.  Thanks.  

Just to follow up.  Chrome was blocking Flash from running as an extension.  Once I unblocked the plugin, everything is working fine.  Thanks.  

Users who are viewing this thread