What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CBS Commissioner Leagues $30 Discount AND $50 Pay Back (1 Viewer)

Futz

Footballguy
Hey everyone. If you are interested in starting a NEW CBS Commissioner League and want to cut down on the price, here's your opportunity. First you get $30 off of the regular CBS commissioner league price. For every new league I refer, I get $100.00. We can split that so that we both receive $50.00. I will simply send you the payment via Pay Pal (no fees will apply since it will be a friends/family payment) when CBS pays out the referral cash (usually late January or February). Other payment options are available but not preferred. That's a total of $80 saved for you as the commissioner. This is completely legit and not a scam. I'm in no way affiliated with CBS nor do I even endorse their product. I've been a long time member of this board and I simply want us both to save money off of the CBS fee.

It's simple. Follow the link below. Set up your league and get paid when I get paid.

http://www.cbssports.com/ref/60083080

Good luck this year.

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread