What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 ABLC League Thread (2 Viewers)

Anarchy99

Footballguy
Here is the 2017 ABLC league site. The draft is slated to begin 8/9 at 8:00 AM Eastern.

This is the randomly generated draft order:

32 - BroncoFreak 2K3 - Drops Booker, Devantae DEN RB. Adds Amendola, Danny NEP WR.
31 - Arodin - Drops Lambo, Josh FA PK. Adds Tavecchio, Giorgio OAK PK.
30 - jhexel - No changes.
29 - Snellman - Drops Meredith, Cameron CHI WR. Adds Kearse, Jermaine NYJ WR.
28 - Biabreakable - Drops Boyd, Tyler CIN WR. Adds Booker, Devontae DEN RB.
27 - Go DC Yourself - Drops Johnson, Duke, CLE RB. Adds Williams, Kerwyn ARI RB.
26 - BusMan - No changes.
25 - Duckboy - Drops Williams, Jamaal GBP RB. Adds Ellington, Andre ARI RB.
24 - BassNBrew - Drops Edelman, Julian NEP WR. Adds Dorsett, Phillip NEP WR.
23 - Coordinator - Drops Holmes, Andre BUF. Adds Shepard, Russell CAR WR.
22 - Stinkin' Ref - Drops Fiedorowicz, C.J. HOU TE. Adds Kittle, George SFO TE.
21 - renesauz - No changes.
20 - rzrback77 - Drops Ware, Spencer KCC RB. Adds Williams, Jamaal GBP RB
19 - Anarchy99 - Drops Boldin, Anquan BUF WR. Adds Johnson, Duke CLE RB. 
18 - freeannyong - No changes.
17 - Maggot Brain - Drops Britt, Kenny CLE WR. Adds Grant, Ryan WAS WR.
16 - There It Is - Drops Sturgis, Caleb PHI PK. Adds, Koo, Younghoe LAC PK.
15 - Mr. Irrelevant - Drops Samuel, Curtis CAR WR for Britt, Kenny CLE WR.
14 - TheGrimReaper - No changes.
13 - Sinrman - Drops Westbrook, Dede JAC WR. Adds Roberts, Seth OAK WR.
12 - bro1ncos - No changes.
11 - eNdblu - Drops Novak, Nick HOU PK. Adds Catanzaro, Chandler NYJ PK.
10 - Grigs Allmoon - Drops Williams, Jonathan DEN RB. Adds Tolbert, Mike BUF RB.
09 - Jason Wood - No changes.
08 - Norsemen - No changes.
07 - ryheaps - Drops Inman, Dontrelle LAC WR. Adds Wilson, Albert KCC WR.
06 - BroadwayG - Drops Mitchell, Malcolm NEP WR. Adds Bellamy, Josh CHI WR.
05 - Montana Grizzly Bears - Drops Everett, Gerald LAR TE. Adds Fowler, Benny DEN WR.
04 - TLD44 - Skipped for now.
03 - Hail To The Victors - Drops Shaheen, Adam CHI TE. Adds DeValve, Seth CLE TE.
02 - Ruffrodys - Drops Derby, A.J. DEN TE. Adds Brown, Malcolm LAR RB.
01 - Crippler - Drops Janikowski, Sebastian OAK PK. Adds Fairbairn, Ka'imi HOU PK.

DROPS:
Booker, Devontae DEN RB
Lambo, Josh FA PK
Meredith, Cameron CHI WR
Boyd, Tyler CIN WR
Johnson, Duke, CLE RB
Williams, Jamaal GBP RB
Edelman, Julian NEP WR
Holmes, Andre BUF
Fiedorowicz, C.J. HOU TE
Ware, Spencer KCC RB
Boldin, Anquan BUF WR
Britt, Kenny CLE WR
Sturgis, Caleb PHI PK
Samuel, Curtis CAR WR
Westbrook, Dede JAC WR
Novak, Nick HOU PK
Williams, Johnathan DEN RB
Inman, Dontrelle LAC WR
Mitchell, Malcolm NEP WR
Everett, Gerald LAR TE
Shaheen, Adam CHI TE
Derby, A.J. DEN TE
Janikowski, Sebastian OAK

ADDS:
Amendola, Danny NEP WR
Tavecchio, Giorgio OAK PK
Kearse, Jermaine NYJ WR
Booker, Devontae DEN RB
Williams, Kerwyn ARI RB
Ellington, Andre ARI RB
Dorsett, Phillip NEP WR
Shepard, Russell CAR WR
Kittle, George SFO TE
Williams, Jamaal GBP RB
Johnson, Duke CLE RB
Grant, Ryan WAS WR
Koo, Younghoe LAC PK
Britt, Kenny CLE WR
Roberts, Seth OAK WR
Catanzaro, Chandler NYJ PK
Tolbert, Mike BUF RB
Wilson, Albert KCC WR
Bellamy, Josh CHI WR
Fowler, Benny DEN WR
DeValve, Seth CLE TE
Brown, Malcolm LAR RB
Fairbairn, Ka'imi HOU PK

Last edited by a moderator:
There has never been a fantasy draft in my life in which I was happier to draw a draft slot in almost dead-center.  :thumbup:

#timetodefendmytitle

Why not let it roll?
Because people won't check in, will claim they had no notice, or complain that OWNER X is slowing down the draft. I already have several people telling me they can't get in the league site. And I still have fires to put out in the other leagues still drafting. 

Hey David - if you're able, can you either update the home page format to mirror the other Anarchy leagues or allow owners to change the format of their pages? MFL gives that process below. It's really useful (to me at least) to have a running draft update on the splash page of the league. TIA.

1.How do I allow (or prevent) my League Owners to Customize their home page?
Answer:

To allow league owners to have their own abilities to customize their home page go to the For Commissioner > Setup > Abilities Setup and check the boxes to allow owners to “Customize Home Page Appearance”.

If you had previously allowed owners to customize their league home page, and now want to make sure that they see your league home page exactly as you see it, you can un-check all of the "Customize Home Page Appearance" checkboxes, and then they will be forced to see the same league home page that you see.

A little bummed I missed out on this. Oh well. Looking forward to the new Ultimate Roster League near the start of the season.

Hey David - if you're able, can you either update the home page format to mirror the other Anarchy leagues or allow owners to change the format of their pages? MFL gives that process below. It's really useful (to me at least) to have a running draft update on the splash page of the league. TIA.
ABLC settings are the same as all the other leagues. Each team already has checked off the Customize Home Page Appearance box. Not sure what it is you want me to do . . .

ABLC settings are the same as all the other leagues. Each team already has checked off the Customize Home Page Appearance box. Not sure what it is you want me to do . . .
Never mind - the customization option is in a different place than I remember it being, but I found it eventually. Ignore my lunatic ramblings ...

Never mind - the customization option is in a different place than I remember it being, but I found it eventually. Ignore my lunatic ramblings ...
your not going crazy...there used to be a customize this page tab in the upper right corner of main page....now its under Franchise Setup

I guess I will need to stock up on alcohol. My spidey sense is telling me there will be some stretches without any picks getting made throughout the draft. Like now, for instance. I believe Ice Cream Man can normally only draft after work, so I am guessing we will be in a holding pattern for a while.

Looking back at my stellar draft from last year. Jamaal Charles and Jeremy Langford were probably the most fearsome RB duo in the league (86.6 points combined). Somehow that beat the pairings of:

Hail to the Victors (James Starks and Denard Robinson)
Montana Grizzly Bears (Eddie Lacy and Alfred Morris)
eNdblu (Charles Simms and Javorious Allen)

The main difference being that I burned 1st and 3rd round picks on my guys.

I don't think that the Green Bay Packers QB sounds like LeVeon Bell at all.
Lol. Mind change over 4 days and looked deeper. 

Went with domething different than other Anarchy leagues. I know I waited on QB in other 3. Think went 5, 6, than 5, 7 and 7, 9. Did go 2 RB in first 3 rounds in all three

Guess did not have to worry about getting this started. 

Lol. Mind change over 4 days and looked deeper. 

Went with domething different than other Anarchy leagues. I know I waited on QB in other 3. Think went 5, 6, than 5, 7 and 7, 9. Did go 2 RB in first 3 rounds in all three

Guess did not have to worry about getting this started. 
Your edited pick "crippled" the draft

B&J made his picks last night on the turn in League 6.  Pretty clear he's not paying attention to this league, despite checking in Sunday night. And we have a replacement lined up.

NEW RULE:

Take note, this is important. If someone makes a pick that is against the stated rules (e.g., T Rex or 50 ants), I will not only replace their pick with some thing lame (like Bambi), but as a further penalty, I will also incapacitate one of their earlier picks... maybe a broken jaw for their hippo or sever hemerroids on their baboon... something really nasty and devistating.

NEW RULE:

Take note, this is important. If someone makes a pick that is against the stated rules (e.g., T Rex or 50 ants), I will not only replace their pick with some thing lame (like Bambi), but as a further penalty, I will also incapacitate one of their earlier picks... maybe a broken jaw for their hippo or sever hemerroids on their baboon... something really nasty and devistating.
Most of the time, the player someone takes is penalty enough. A lot of strange picks in these leagues this year.

I think I'll draft Saquon Barkley with my 1.31.  He should he in the league by the time I'm on the clock...

There seems to be some signs of life. Not quite off life support, but there is a chance this league will be out of ICU soon.

Mr. Irrelevant said:
Dude gets in as an "oh, by the way" alternate to a 32-teamer and winds up with David Johnson.  Do me a favor and let me know what Mega Millions numbers I oughta play this week.
Coming for your title.....

I am unable to log in to the league. I would like to take Amari Cooper, if anyone can get that done. I will be back tomorrow to see how to access,

I am unable to log in to the league. I would like to take Amari Cooper, if anyone can get that done. I will be back tomorrow to see how to access,
You can always ask for a password reminder or to change password on the log in screen. The system will send you a link that will allow you access to all your MFL leagues. You can reset your password once you enter the league site. 

You can always ask for a password reminder or to change password on the log in screen. The system will send you a link that will allow you access to all your MFL leagues. You can reset your password once you enter the league site. 
I can log in to the league but can't link my team. I am using Anarchy8 for the password

Users who are viewing this thread