Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bojang0301

2017 Training Camp Deep(ish) Sleepers

Recommended Posts

Figured there is sort of an amalgamation of  threads on the topic from the offseason and may be time to have something that focuses on camp specifically. Did a lot of reading this morning, feel free to add below:

Cory James, LB OAK: Running with first team with Jenkins injury. Del Rio had nice things to say. Posted some good weeks last year.

Antonio Morrison, LB IND: Reports he's been strictly running with first team. May have already beat out Spence.

Kendall Beckwith LB, TB: Doesn't have a great path to 3 down status but is practicing fully 8 months separated from an ACL injury. One of the better talents in the draft pre injury.

Jeremiah Attachou DL, LAC: Solid EDGE before injuries. Seems to be forgotten about with Ingram and Bosa.

Corey Moore S, HOU: Inline for the starting SS position. Some nice reports coming out of camp.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Attachou and James I'm watching closely out of those guys in particular.

 

Some I'm interested in:

Kevin Pierre-Louis, LB (KC) Unlikely to start from the outset perhaps since he has to get up to speed, but he's getting a few first team reps and I don't think that the Chiefs would have traded away a good special teams player in DJ Alexander just to get back a guy who they intend to play on special teams. I think they will at least give him a look as the season goes on and the depth chart is pretty unsettled there. Maybe more interesting for dynasty as a Derrick Johnson replacement but worth watching in any case. If he got a chance, his athletic profile is very intriguing.

Ben Gedeon, LB (Min) - In competition for the WLB role with Lamur and has started mixing in with the first team apparently. Decent prospect, not flashy, but could be some value there in deeper leagues if he wins it.

Jayon Brown, LB (Tenn) - A bit quiet early in camp, but I've read some good things more recently so I'm keen to see if he makes more of an impression over the next few weeks. He's fast and good in coverage so you'd think he'll have a role, given that the Titans aren't strong at LB, but the concern is his ability against the run. It's a little discouraging that he didn't seem to separate himself from some other mediocre LBs early in camp, but he is a rookie. Opportunity is there.

Leonard Floyd, LB (Chi) - From all reports is the star of camp on the defensive side of the ball. Was pretty productive in the sack column last year and has plenty of upside, particularly considering his draft pedigree. I wasn't the biggest fan of him coming out so I'm sceptical that he can produce consistently in a standard league, but it sounds like he's worked on improving his tackling technique and has bulked up as well. At some point you have to take a shot on him on the chance that he can be a Von Miller type.

Ray-Ray Armstrong - LB (SF) - Foster is the hot name right now and yes, he will probably get the bulk of the opportunity at WILB now that Smith is injured, but Armstrong has had some good camp reviews and I think is worth monitoring in deeper leagues, at least until the depth chart and roles are clearer.

Quintin Demps, S (Chi) - Not sexy, but in leagues that start 3+ DBs, he might be useful as depth. Good reports from camp and seems to have locked in the starting SS spot, for what that's worth in Chicago (not a productive position recently). Rookie Eddie Jackson might also be worth watching at the other safety spot.

Derrick Kindred, S (Cle) - Like Demps, the camp reports suggest that he is locked into the starting FS position. That may not mean much, but he's a starter and he can tackle. I'd feel better about him if we knew for sure that Peppers was going to be the starting SS (he should be ), since if he doesn't start over Campbell and Pryor, you'd imagine they'd try to get him on the field over Kindred at the other safety spot, given his draft pedigree.

Bradley McDougald, S (Sea) - Doesn't seem to have a real path to value with Chancellor and Thomas there but I read something about the Seahawks trying to make a role for him by getting all three on the field together. Makes sense since they bothered to get him in free agency, unless they strictly view him as depth. Not high on my priority list, but he's basically getting completely overlooked now. At least we know he can produce.

TJ Watt, LB (Pitt) - Sounds like he's started well, but how much playing time he gets might depend on James Harrison. In the end there may be too much rotation between those two and Dupree for Watt to matter this year, but he's a priority dynasty stash for me in bigger play leagues (and I want him rostered in more tackle heavy leagues too just in case, given his versatility).

Edited by RushHour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morrison is a 2 down run stuffer, Bostic is the LB to own.

Raekwon McMillan is not only the starting MLB for Miami, but is also calling the plays in TC, so he's not coming off the field.

Malik Hooker is the popular name in Indy, but so far Matthias Farley has taken every SS snap and I have a hunch it stays that way.

Gedeon is in a 3 way battle for a 2 down role Vs Lamur and Edmund Robinson...not much to gain here imo.

Deatrich Wise is in the driver's seat to start oppo Flowers at DE in New England. Kid has all the talent in the world but health is a huge factor.

Sounds like all the talk regarding LB in buffalo is who starts in the middle between Brown and Ragland, but under the radar, Ramon Humber has all but won the 3 down WLB job.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Robar said:

Morrison is a 2 down run stuffer, Bostic is the LB to own.

Raekwon McMillan is not only the starting MLB for Miami, but is also calling the plays in TC, so he's not coming off the field.

Malik Hooker is the popular name in Indy, but so far Matthias Farley has taken every SS snap and I have a hunch it stays that way.

Gedeon is in a 3 way battle for a 2 down role Vs Lamur and Edmund Robinson...not much to gain here imo.

Deatrich Wise is in the driver's seat to start oppo Flowers at DE in New England. Kid has all the talent in the world but health is a huge factor.

Sounds like all the talk regarding LB in buffalo is who starts in the middle between Brown and Ragland, but under the radar, Ramon Humber has all but won the 3 down WLB job.

 

 

This would be quite the scoop if it holds up (not owned in any of my 5 leagues, unheard of) but it's hard to get excited about his profile.  He turns 30 on Thursday and stands 5'11" 232.  3 down LB are the holy grail of IDP, but just how productive does he project to be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Robar said:

Morrison is a 2 down run stuffer, Bostic is the LB to own.

Raekwon McMillan is not only the starting MLB for Miami, but is also calling the plays in TC, so he's not coming off the field.

Malik Hooker is the popular name in Indy, but so far Matthias Farley has taken every SS snap and I have a hunch it stays that way.

Gedeon is in a 3 way battle for a 2 down role Vs Lamur and Edmund Robinson...not much to gain here imo.

Deatrich Wise is in the driver's seat to start oppo Flowers at DE in New England. Kid has all the talent in the world but health is a huge factor.

Sounds like all the talk regarding LB in buffalo is who starts in the middle between Brown and Ragland, but under the radar, Ramon Humber has all but won the 3 down WLB job.

 

 

Would love to hear more from any homers or anyone following Indy.  Another potential scoop.  Farley is listed on Roto at backup FS with Butler and Green at SS.  Geathers is in jeopardy of missing the season and looks to at a minimum begin on PUP and lose 6 games so this has sneaky fill-in potential.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing to get excited about but many were intrigued with this guy and he's getting a second chance.

Scooby Wright sighting.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/32for32x170808/predicting-2017-nfl-breakthrough-stars-all-32-teams-training-camp

Quote

 

Predicting breakthrough stars for all 32 NFL teams

NFC WEST

Arizona Cardinals

Linebacker Scooby Wright III

It hasn't taken Wright long to show he loves to hit; he doesn't seem to care what he hits or if he's even allowed to. Wright is a special-teams coach's dream. He plays with a controlled reckless abandon and isn't afraid to mix it up. He was a stud linebacker at the University of Arizona as a sophomore, but a knee injury curtailed his career prematurely. He could, doubtless, be a breakout player on special teams, but if given the chance, he could also make a mark as a reserve linebacker. -- Josh Weinfuss

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hankmoody said:

Would love to hear more from any homers or anyone following Indy.  Another potential scoop.  Farley is listed on Roto at backup FS with Butler and Green at SS.  Geathers is in jeopardy of missing the season and looks to at a minimum begin on PUP and lose 6 games so this has sneaky fill-in potential.

*Yet here we are, a week into training camp and Butler’s running with the starting defense. More to the point, he’s a 31-year old free safety running the defense.

*Butler’s latest season with the Colts comes with a twist. The long-time nickel corner began to transition to free safety in 2016, and that’s now his primary residence even Monachino might use Butler at nickel in a pinch.

reference - http://fox59.com/2017/08/03/colts-darius-butler-you-try-to-be-a-pillar-guy/

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/columnists/gregg-doyel/2017/08/07/gregg-doyel-matthias-farley-weird-off-field-surprising/541702001/

Butler and Hooker are both a better fit at FS, so Farley can legitimately hold onto this spot with Geathers set to miss 2017

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hankmoody said:

This would be quite the scoop if it holds up (not owned in any of my 5 leagues, unheard of) but it's hard to get excited about his profile.  He turns 30 on Thursday and stands 5'11" 232.  3 down LB are the holy grail of IDP, but just how productive does he project to be?

He's for sure playing 2 downs, has owned every snap at WLB in camp and will get some tackles on special teams as well. I think he'll play 3 downs.  Hodges is no longer breathing down his neck as Hodges was moved to 2nd string at MLB today behind Brown with Ragland falling to 3rd team.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/07/31/ramon-humber-looks-make-starting-opportunity-bills/

 

The thread was looking for deep names, I gave them to you :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah not being critical of or doubting you, just looking for some confirmation and to strike up more conversation.  It's great info but, like most deep sleeper info, takes a bit of a leap of faith.  My leagues all require FAAB so every flier comes with a price - and risking 2% of your annual allotment per adds up when you miss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

Yeah not being critical of or doubting you, just looking for some confirmation and to strike up more conversation.  It's great info but, like most deep sleeper info, takes a bit of a leap of faith.  My leagues all require FAAB so every flier comes with a price - and risking 2% of your annual allotment per adds up when you miss.

nope, totally get it.  Probably more than a 70% chance both end up worthless, but my leagues are so deep that any player with a decent chance to start that isn't owned is worth a flier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Robar said:

Morrison is a 2 down run stuffer, Bostic is the LB to own.

Raekwon McMillan is not only the starting MLB for Miami, but is also calling the plays in TC, so he's not coming off the field.

Malik Hooker is the popular name in Indy, but so far Matthias Farley has taken every SS snap and I have a hunch it stays that way.

Gedeon is in a 3 way battle for a 2 down role Vs Lamur and Edmund Robinson...not much to gain here imo.

Deatrich Wise is in the driver's seat to start oppo Flowers at DE in New England. Kid has all the talent in the world but health is a huge factor.

Sounds like all the talk regarding LB in buffalo is who starts in the middle between Brown and Ragland, but under the radar, Ramon Humber has all but won the 3 down WLB job.

 

 

This seems to change almost weekly. Last time I heard, it was Grissom who was going to be getting the snaps opposite Flowers. Rivers has also been getting more positive buzz than Wise (although, I have Rivers on a few rosters so, admittedly, I pay more attention). It's going to be a rotation so we'll see who gets the most snaps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Robar said:

nope, totally get it.  Probably more than a 70% chance both end up worthless, but my leagues are so deep that any player with a decent chance to start that isn't owned is worth a flier.

Kind of, for me.  Because too many fliers that don't pan out kill your FAAB.  We use FAAB next spring to bid on Free Agents in our leagues, and that's the bulk of the importance of building your roster.  Mark Barron for $10 for example has to be balanced against taking 10 shots on guys like Humber.  It's one of the things I love about these leagues, it requires one to be a lot more selective firing the gun and really pays out when you get it right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SiriusXM radio crew, on training camp tour, also noted Humber's 3-down role, along with p brown. Picked him up for 0.1% of FAAB. The second copy remains available. Yeah, so he's JAG. Buffalo stat crew could make him of some use to us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been keeping an eye on the MLB position battle in Cleveland.  Tank Carter and Joe Schobert have been splitting reps with the 1s. 

 

Tank is the veteran with more experience while Schobert has looked faster and has been "flying all over the place". While the Will and Sam are locked up by Kirksey and Collins the MLB is in a race between these 2 and I honestly think either one can win the position. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Williams put Kirksey at MIKE and played Pryor at WILL.  If KIrksey does stay at WILL I like Schobert over Carder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, osu1322 said:

I've been keeping an eye on the MLB position battle in Cleveland.  Tank Carter and Joe Schobert have been splitting reps with the 1s. 

 

Tank is the veteran with more experience while Schobert has looked faster and has been "flying all over the place". While the Will and Sam are locked up by Kirksey and Collins the MLB is in a race between these 2 and I honestly think either one can win the position. 

Is that position fantasy relevant though? It feels like whoever wins MLB will be a 2 down backer at best while Kirksey and Collins will pile up the tackles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Miro Z said:

Is that position fantasy relevant though? It feels like whoever wins MLB will be a 2 down backer at best while Kirksey and Collins will pile up the tackles.

my thinking as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2017 at 7:33 AM, Miro Z said:

Is that position fantasy relevant though? It feels like whoever wins MLB will be a 2 down backer at best while Kirksey and Collins will pile up the tackles.

I think nickel will be the Cleveland base, so the 3rd LB won't get enough snaps to be relevant but there is absolutely no reason Tank should get the nod over Schobert.  He makes a valuable cuff to either Collins or Kirksey, but it'd take a special kind of deep league for me to stash him otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eric Wilson LB MIN is interesting.  Was watching this game to determine who the MIN WILL is going to be post-Greenway.  Greenway was a lumbering hulk but put up some occasional numbers so I think there's gold to mine here.  I picked up Elijah Lee in a couple of leagues as a flier so wanted to see how it's playing out.  Edmund Robinson got the start at WILL but looked lost to me.  Made a bunch of false steps that got himself washed out on those long runs by Jonathan Williams and even Tolbert.  He came out a couple of times in sub, but they didn't seem to play it much and were mostly in base.

Wilson lined up at the MIKE once the starters left but he was all over the field.  He played the 2nd quarter until they took him off the field for the two minute drill and came back in with 9 minutes left in the 4th.  He got off a few blocks very nicely and he played well in space.  He ran well, avoided blocks, and made a couple of plays in the passing game.  Then I looked at the box score - 5 solos, 2 assists, and 2 passes defended.  In 23 minutes.  Whoa.  He's a UDFA from Cincinnati so he clearly needs some work, and he played MIKE so there's no future for him there with Kendricks around, but I bet they try to find ways to get him on the field.  I wouldn't be surprised to see him get some time at WILL with as unimpressive as Robinson was.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2017 at 10:04 PM, Hankmoody said:

Eric Wilson LB MIN is interesting.  Was watching this game to determine who the MIN WILL is going to be post-Greenway.  Greenway was a lumbering hulk but put up some occasional numbers so I think there's gold to mine here.  I picked up Elijah Lee in a couple of leagues as a flier so wanted to see how it's playing out.  Edmund Robinson got the start at WILL but looked lost to me.  Made a bunch of false steps that got himself washed out on those long runs by Jonathan Williams and even Tolbert.  He came out a couple of times in sub, but they didn't seem to play it much and were mostly in base.

Wilson lined up at the MIKE once the starters left but he was all over the field.  He played the 2nd quarter until they took him off the field for the two minute drill and came back in with 9 minutes left in the 4th.  He got off a few blocks very nicely and he played well in space.  He ran well, avoided blocks, and made a couple of plays in the passing game.  Then I looked at the box score - 5 solos, 2 assists, and 2 passes defended.  In 23 minutes.  Whoa.  He's a UDFA from Cincinnati so he clearly needs some work, and he played MIKE so there's no future for him there with Kendricks around, but I bet they try to find ways to get him on the field.  I wouldn't be surprised to see him get some time at WILL with as unimpressive as Robinson was.

Heard these two names but also Emmauel Lamar as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2017 at 0:06 PM, Robar said:

*Yet here we are, a week into training camp and Butler’s running with the starting defense. More to the point, he’s a 31-year old free safety running the defense.

*Butler’s latest season with the Colts comes with a twist. The long-time nickel corner began to transition to free safety in 2016, and that’s now his primary residence even Monachino might use Butler at nickel in a pinch.

reference - http://fox59.com/2017/08/03/colts-darius-butler-you-try-to-be-a-pillar-guy/

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/columnists/gregg-doyel/2017/08/07/gregg-doyel-matthias-farley-weird-off-field-surprising/541702001/

Butler and Hooker are both a better fit at FS, so Farley can legitimately hold onto this spot with Geathers set to miss 2017

http://www.espn.com/blog/indianapolis-colts/post/_/id/21039/malik-hooker-shows-range-marlon-mack-explosiveness-in-colts-rookie-class

Malik Hooker, S, first round (No. 15 overall): Hooker said he felt like a kid in a candy store after playing in his first NFL game in the preseason opener against Detroit on Sunday. It was the first time he played more than eight straight snaps in a game or practice since his final game at Ohio State. It's been a long road for the former Buckeyes standout. He missed offseason workouts following surgery last winter. He's been working with the second unit, but should be making his way into the starting lineup with veteran Darius Butler before the start of the regular season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bronco Billy said:

I'm not sure that one of the two best safeties in the draft qualifies as a deep(ish) sleeper.

Thanks for the contribution.  The reference was to our ongoing conversation to who would be playing SS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/08/2017 at 1:09 PM, ChicagoArch said:

This seems to change almost weekly. Last time I heard, it was Grissom who was going to be getting the snaps opposite Flowers. Rivers has also been getting more positive buzz than Wise (although, I have Rivers on a few rosters so, admittedly, I pay more attention). It's going to be a rotation so we'll see who gets the most snaps.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure what happened above.

Maybe not deep enough for this thread -

Elandon Roberts to wear the green dot, so 3 downs for him. He's owned in all my leagues, but it's by me, so not sure if he's available in deep leagues or not.

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/texans/article/Elandon-Roberts-making-the-calls-for-Patriots-11821398.php

 

This is probably too deep for this thread, but add another name to a potential starter at ILB for the colts. Excerpt from beat writer Andrew Walker -


• Luke Rhodes has been everywhere for the Colts during camp. On Tuesday, however, Rhodes was seen rotating in with the No. 1 defense at inside linebacker, his natural position. The first-year William & Mary product has impressed Pagano, who mentioned Rhodes by name after Sunday's game, saying he "made plays."

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Robar said:

Not sure what happened above.

Maybe not deep enough for this thread -

Elandon Roberts to wear the green dot, so 3 downs for him. He's owned in all my leagues, but it's by me, so not sure if he's available in deep leagues or not.

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/texans/article/Elandon-Roberts-making-the-calls-for-Patriots-11821398.php

 

This is probably too deep for this thread, but add another name to a potential starter at ILB for the colts. Excerpt from beat writer Andrew Walker -


• Luke Rhodes has been everywhere for the Colts during camp. On Tuesday, however, Rhodes was seen rotating in with the No. 1 defense at inside linebacker, his natural position. The first-year William & Mary product has impressed Pagano, who mentioned Rhodes by name after Sunday's game, saying he "made plays."

That Colts LB situation is a GD mess.

Xavier Woods S, DAL was getting some love on PFF. May get the chance to steal that gold mine away from Heath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Robar said:

Not sure what happened above.

Maybe not deep enough for this thread -

Elandon Roberts to wear the green dot, so 3 downs for him. He's owned in all my leagues, but it's by me, so not sure if he's available in deep leagues or not.

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/texans/article/Elandon-Roberts-making-the-calls-for-Patriots-11821398.php

 

This is probably too deep for this thread, but add another name to a potential starter at ILB for the colts. Excerpt from beat writer Andrew Walker -


• Luke Rhodes has been everywhere for the Colts during camp. On Tuesday, however, Rhodes was seen rotating in with the No. 1 defense at inside linebacker, his natural position. The first-year William & Mary product has impressed Pagano, who mentioned Rhodes by name after Sunday's game, saying he "made plays."

I would love it if this means Roberts will be a three-down starter and major contributor.  With the Patriots I am always skeptical of any news like this. I will have to make a decision on whether or not I keep him in about ten days. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anything on Vince Williams in Pittsburgh....was the big name a few months ago but haven't heard anything lately 

 

Also with Sheppard signing in Chicago is there any concern with Trevathan or Kwiatowski nto being able to go?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vince Williams is an average talent in a plus situation.  They didn't add anyone and no one looks like they are going to come take it away.  Expect a year of LB2/3 numbers with upside.

Trevathan won't be ready to start the season.  Kwiatkowski is a very talented guy flying waaaay under the dynasty radar.  Must-stash for me.  Sheppard who?  Kelvin?  He scares me 0.0%

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

Vince Williams is an average talent in a plus situation.  They didn't add anyone and no one looks like they are going to come take it away.  Expect a year of LB2/3 numbers with upside.

Trevathan won't be ready to start the season.  Kwiatkowski is a very talented guy flying waaaay under the dynasty radar.  Must-stash for me.  Sheppard who?  Kelvin?  He scares me 0.0%

LOL - love it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Williams and shazier are both slotted for full time roles but the biggest nugget is both of them have injury histories and one or the other has missed every day during training camp, and matakevich is the backup at the buck and will ILB positions, so he's played with the first team everyday...I actually read an article in which I'll attach that said he played the most snaps with the first team defense of any defender with the Steelers. In week 6 last year he only played the 2nd half due to injury and had 9 tackles.

http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/12623849-74/tyler-matakevich-making-most-of-his-chances-at-steelers-training-camp

And this one

http://m.steelers.com/news/labriola-on/article-1/Labriola-on-ILB-depth-musical-chairs/43b28488-7149-4a4d-846d-887108d2c001

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also heard that Corey James and Marquel Lee may be slated for full-time roles at weakside and middle and that Jelani may not make the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Robar said:

I also heard that Corey James and Marquel Lee may be slated for full-time roles at weakside and middle and that Jelani may not make the team.

It looks that way. Lee got dinged up the other day, last I read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2017 at 0:50 AM, worrierking said:

I would love it if this means Roberts will be a three-down starter and major contributor.  With the Patriots I am always skeptical of any news like this. I will have to make a decision on whether or not I keep him in about ten days. 

Left tonight's game with a rib injury

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2017 at 0:37 PM, Robar said:

I also heard that Corey James and Marquel Lee may be slated for full-time roles at weakside and middle and that Jelani may not make the team.

Neither looked good to me.  Marquel Lee in particular could only be seen about 6 yards from the line of scrimmage, usually chasing something from behind or getting involved after it's been resolved. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 9:30 AM, Robar said:

Morrison is a 2 down run stuffer, Bostic is the LB to own.

Raekwon McMillan is not only the starting MLB for Miami, but is also calling the plays in TC, so he's not coming off the field.

Malik Hooker is the popular name in Indy, but so far Matthias Farley has taken every SS snap and I have a hunch it stays that way.

Gedeon is in a 3 way battle for a 2 down role Vs Lamur and Edmund Robinson...not much to gain here imo.

Deatrich Wise is in the driver's seat to start oppo Flowers at DE in New England. Kid has all the talent in the world but health is a huge factor.

Sounds like all the talk regarding LB in buffalo is who starts in the middle between Brown and Ragland, but under the radar, Ramon Humber has all but won the 3 down WLB job.

 

 

I know I know, tooting your own horn is weak sauce...but daddy kinda hit the motherload considering what most thought at the time.... :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I really hope is that some people were able to take advantage. I know Hank said that if the news on Humber was true that that would be huge considering you never find a three-down linebacker available in all of his leagues so hopefully it helped some people out. In a different thread I had said Tyvon Branch was a full-time player even though he was getting none of the publicity and for those that don't have access to snap counts he played a hundred percent. By the way I have access to all of the snap counts if someone has questions about certain players they can send me a private message or post it here or in the snap count thread...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to Robar and company for their super helpful analysis on IDP sleepers on this board.

I was in dire straits with one dynasty league where I needed to rebuild my entire LB corps.

As a result of the intelligence gathered on this board, I rebuilt that LB corps with BJ Goodson, AJ Klein, Nick Vigil and Jon Bostic :thumbup:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I managed to nab Farley this week for some depth at S.  Could end up being a starter for me if the Colts offense continues to play this crappy and the front seven continue to give opportunities to the next level. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2017 at 10:42 AM, Miro Z said:

Thanks to Robar and company for their super helpful analysis on IDP sleepers on this board.

I was in dire straits with one dynasty league where I needed to rebuild my entire LB corps.

As a result of the intelligence gathered on this board, I rebuilt that LB corps with BJ Goodson, AJ Klein, Nick Vigil and Jon Bostic :thumbup:

The IDP section here mines gold! 

Some of them turn out to be 1 year wonders (Worrilow & Woodyard, I'm looking in your direction) but they can be big difference makers in that 1 year, and that's all it takes to nail down a chip. :)

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.