What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL Preseason. (1 Viewer)

KarmaPolice

Footballguy
Anybody else dabbling in this?  I have a few $ in tonight to try my hand at this, and will try the Thursday slate too.

I have never played preseason and was surprised that all the salaries were the same.  Is this always the case, or just the first couple when playing time is spread out?  Didn't think it would be that way for week 3 when starters play a lot. 

Its always the same. 

If you have information about who will be getting the snaps then preseason NFL DFS is as easy as it gets.  If you arent familiar with each team's camp battles, and who will be getting extended preseason looks then it is impossible.

Its always the same. 

If you have information about who will be getting the snaps then preseason NFL DFS is as easy as it gets.  If you arent familiar with each team's camp battles, and who will be getting extended preseason looks then it is impossible.
That's the feeling that I was getting too.  Podcast I listen to mentions that starters that weren't scheduled to play in the HOF game were showing up as 15-20% owned in their contests.  I assume on weeks like this the first place to start is probably the 3rd stringers and any info about some that are clicking well in camp and practice?

If you have the time look at what each teams beat writer has been saying about training camp.  They are generally the best resource to figure that type of thing out.

good luck to anybody trying tonight.  Instead of baseball I put $4 in this to try it out.  Got a couple entries in a small gpp that only filled to 1/2 out of 588, so I will take those odds.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did 1 for .25. its my 1st time doing NFL on DK-I like having a flex instead of a K was expecting 2 QBs. I see the team leading my gpp has 6 Panthers in their lineup,is that the max? Also do you need to use players from more than 2 teams?

Took a shot at a $4 Thurs game. We'll see. It's odd trying to project who will play and score in Preseason Game 1. 

Finally had success last night. 2 for 2 for a couple bucks.  I have 1 LU in tonight on DK (still don't know why it's just $4+ for FD gpps). 

Users who are viewing this thread