What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Hot? - Joy Taylor (2 Viewers)

How hot?

Votes: 1 1.0%

Votes: 11 10.6%

Votes: 35 33.7%

Votes: 34 32.7%

Votes: 19 18.3%
  • 1-5

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
Which one is her? The video shows multiple brunettes and the images show a bunch of different lookin wimmin...

Which one is her? The video shows multiple brunettes and the images show a bunch of different lookin wimmin...
In the video, she's the one in the middle when they switch to the family.  She mouths "I love you" to me at one point.

Most of the pics are of her I think, she's the one with Skip and Shannon.

I am a sucker for brunettes with olive skin tone and curves. I gave her a 9 knowing that I would be higher than most. 

8: One of the hotter women at the club, one of the hotter girls at school (upper class of hot women)

I went 8 as well.  I think some of the professionally airbrushed pictures may be a bit better but i went with, what appeared to be, real pictures.  Definitely would not kick out of bed!

Looks like a psycho Housewives of Randomcity type, but tolerable enough for 8 minutes of.....conversation.

Yea, boobs are AWESOME. But I can survive a random girl with boobs but a olive skinned brunette or Asian with boobs.... they could pretty much ask anything of me and they might as well be a Jedi wavving their hands because I am done.

Yea, boobs are AWESOME. But I can survive a random girl with boobs but a olive skinned brunette or Asian with boobs.... they could pretty much ask anything of me and they might as well be a Jedi wavving their hands because I am done.
Thank God for plastic surgery

Users who are viewing this thread