What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Projected 2017-2018 Preseason Top 25 (1 Viewer)

Yogibear

Footballguy
Well, the college football season begins at the start of September, so I thought I might enlighten everyone with my preseason Top 25:

1. Alabama

2. Florida State

3. Ohio State

4. Oklahoma State

5. USC

6. Oklahoma

7. Clemson

8. Penn State

9. Washington

10. Auburn

11. Michigan

12. Wisconsin

13. LSU

14. Louisville

15. Stanford

16. Georgiawee

17. South Florida

18. Florida

19. Kansas Statee

20. Miami (FL)

21. West Virginia

22. Washington State

23. Texas

24. Virginia Tech

25. Texas A&M

I'm going to go on the record and say it: the September 2nd game between Florida State and Alabama will be a preview of the College Football Playoff championship game.  If anyone wants to debate my Top 25, feel free to do so.

EPL only goes to 20 - but I'll give you my top-5:

1. Manchester City
2. Manchester United
3. Tottenham Hotspur
4. Chelsea
5. Liverpool

bonus pick
6. Arsenal

Bottom 3:  Huddersfield, Bournemouth, Brighton

PS - college football would be a lot better if they had promotion/relegation

PPS - and eliminated all the stops in play.  they should be in better shape so that they don't need a rest every few seconds.

I've been enlightened a time or two before and I can assure you that this is not what I'd call enlightenment.

EPL only goes to 20 - but I'll give you my top-5:

1. Manchester City
2. Manchester United
3. Tottenham Hotspur
4. Chelsea
5. Liverpool

bonus pick
6. Arsenal

Bottom 3:  Huddersfield, Bournemouth, Brighton

PS - college football would be a lot better if they had promotion/relegation

PPS - and eliminated all the stops in play.  they should be in better shape so that they don't need a rest every few seconds.
You say this as if soccer players are constantly doing something.  Soccer players spend the majority of time walking or standing. 

You say this as if soccer players are constantly doing something.  Soccer players spend the majority of time walking or standing. 
:loco:   Average soccer player runs 7 miles in the course of a game.  Football player - maybe a mile?  For WRs/DBs?

Football players are simply lazier and less fit.

Of course, the other option is that the audience for football games is so limited that they are only capable of taking in a few seconds at a time, before its information overload. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread