What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**2017 Preseason Observations Thread** (1 Viewer)

Dolphins look well prepared- had to call TO before the first offensive play as they almost took a delay of game penalty. 

It has only been four carries for about 15 yards but you can tell right away Fournette is going to be real good...he reminds me of Terrell Davis...he packs a punch...

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris Harris 50yd Interception return on Bears third play of game. Fans booing and TV showing Trubinsky on sideline

That was a pretty bad throw by Glennon. Over the head of Miller and into 3 defenders.

Fournette back in on their own 3, defense stacks 8 in the box and plays press coverage, slams inside to stop the run and... Henne hits a receiver on a go route for a 97 yard touchdown. 

The Fournette effect in action.

I finally understand why the Bears went after Glennon. It's so he could play so bad that whatever rookie they drafted will be immediately beloved as the savior and hero. 

Fournette back in on their own 3, defense stacks 8 in the box and plays press coverage, slams inside to stop the run and... Henne hits a receiver on a go route for a 97 yard touchdown. 

The Fournette effect in action.
The Jags should run him into the ground...he is going to be a real difference-maker as long as they don't find a way to somehow screw this up...

I finally understand why the Bears went after Glennon. It's so he could play so bad that whatever rookie they drafted will be immediately beloved as the savior and hero. 
That's funny...from a PR standpoint this makes a ton sense...

1st and goal from the 10, Fournette dips outside when the hole disappears, spins, gets outside for 6 yards. 2nd and goal, Fournette blasts through a hole inside for 3, stopped just short of the goal line by a couple defenders. 3rd and goal, walk in touchdown Fournette.

Can't imagine we see him again tonight. Definitely looks the part so far.

Howard + Cohen= promising young backfield combination
The Bears decided to get Glennon throwing after some good runs by these guys and stalled on the drive. Not sure I would have done that as a coach. Bears need some success and some scoring and a good drive running the ball would have been just as important as seeing what Glennon could do.

Jamaal Williams looking solid, if unspectacular. No indecision, stayed in for the whole series on all downs.

Users who are viewing this thread