What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty trade for Hopkins (1 Viewer)

FBAg94

Footballguy
I have the following WRs in a 10 team, dynasty ppr league with a 2/2/2/1/2/1/1 starting line up requirement: Beckham, Evans, Hopkins, Jordy, Alshon, Watkins, Treadwell and Doctson.

the guy made an initial low ball of Forte for Hopkins which is of course insulting but he's just trying to open the communication.  I like Hopkins, but I am weak at RB... my two starters right now are projected at A. Peterson and Gurley...also have Hill, Gio, and D. Lewis.

Here are the counter offer options I'm considering:

Hopkins + 1.10 for D. Henry + 1.04

Alshon + Doctson + 2.10 (or Gio B.) for D. Henry + 2.04

Doctson + 3.10 for 2.04 + 3.04

thoughts? am I getting enough for Hopkins? thx!

Have you ever consider dealing Jordy?

Hopkins is young & can bounce back, but Jordy has a very limited shelf live of being an elite WR, and his name has good trade value with certain owners.

My personal opinion, I probably wouldn't counter that Forte offer, most of the time those trade situations go no where. But if you want to counter it, give it a shot, it might work.

All of those deals are bad. You are giving more than you are getting back in all of them.

What does your entire team look like, are you a contender right now? I think Nelson would be a guy I'd be trying to move, and perhaps Jeffery as well. I think Hopkins is a hold for you, he's still very young and has a 1500 yard season on his recent resume. I think in dynasty he should still be valued as a mid level WR1.

I also like dealing jordy, henry is a great target for your team, if u could get a jordy  gio and for henry I'd do it probably going to have to cast a pick in there too..  a second?

there is no market for Jordy...they don't want to pay anything...so I might as well ride him into the ground

...might be able to move Alshon in the season if he does well

there is no market for Jordy...they don't want to pay anything...so I might as well ride him into the ground

...might be able to move Alshon in the season if he does well
Jordy will have a market mid season.  I am sure a contender needing WR help will be willing to pay for Jordy once he sees he has a chance for the title.  His value will go up provided he performs as expected. 

Users who are viewing this thread