What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

16 tm ppr Dynasty, trade offer and #10 rookie/FA pick? (1 Viewer)

northern exposure

Footballguy
In a 16 team ppr dynasty league I have the 1.10 pick.

Drafted so far are: Fournette, McCaffrey, Cook, Mixon, Davis, Mike Williams, OJ Howard, Kareem Hunt, John Ross.

My roster is:

QB- Rodgers, Bortles

RB- DMurray, JStew, DLewis, Gillislee

WR- Julio, Dez, Demaryius, Jeffery, RCobb, TBenjamin, Gordon

TE - Olsen, JGraham

We start QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, TE, 1 WR/TE flex, 1 WR/ RB flex.

We can also draft veteran Free Agents in this draft and Marshawn Lynch is available.

I have also been offered a trade of Crowell for Jeffery.

The other owner has KBenjamin, ESanders, AHumphries, Doctson,Robby Anderson at WR

His RBs are Ajayi, Ware, Hunt, Montgomery, Abdullah, Burkhead, Chris Thompson, Alfred Morris

So, #1 do I accept the trade, reject it or counter

#2 who do I draft at #10?

RB is your obvious weakness...

1.10 I'd go with RB since that is where you are weaker, Kamara or Perine are next up. 

Jeffrey & Crowell are not too far off, but I'd try to get a 2nd or 3rd Rd pick on top in return and then I'd do the trade. Str8 up you are losing, IMO.

I would probably make the trade. You are trading from a position of strength and getting back a player at a position of need - I think its fair and a good deal for both sides.

As for who to pick, I would either take a shot on Kamara and hope his best case scenario plays out or take Lynch since it looks like you can compete this year.

I would probably make the trade. You are trading from a position of strength and getting back a player at a position of need - I think its fair and a good deal for both sides.

As for who to pick, I would either take a shot on Kamara and hope his best case scenario plays out or take Lynch since it looks like you can compete this year.
x2

I'd make that deal and draft Lynch. I'm a Lynch believer, and even though he's a short term option, he could be a low end RB1 this year.

I agree with this. Especially since (the way it stands currently) Jeffrey would currently be sharing your flex spot with Cobb/ JGraham, whereas Crowell would immediately be your RB2. 

as for who to draft, I'd also go Kamara or Lynch... Perine is a close 3rd

If you have a chance, take a look at mine:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/758492-help-picking-draft-spot/

Users who are viewing this thread