What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ric Flair in critical condition (1 Viewer)

The Man.  I hope he is okay.  I spent most of my Saturday nights as a kid waiting for his interviews with Gordon Solie or Tony Shivone.  

Ric Flair will kick out, get up, and low blow the Grim Reaper while telling him "My shoes cost more than your realm!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Get Tony Schiavone and a mic into that ICU room, stat!  That will be like the power 1,000 defibrillators.  He'll never die.

Ric Flair will kick out, get up, and low blow the Grim Reaper while telling him "My  shoes cost more than your realm!"
Then will present his buttocks to the camera and decry...

"There ain't a woman in heaven OR hell who wouldn't want squeeze these!" Followed by the quiest, slowest "woooooooo" you've ever heard.

Then will present his buttocks to the camera and decry...

"There ain't a woman in heaven OR hell who wouldn't want squeeze these!" Followed by the quiest, slowest "woooooooo" you've ever heard.
Before that, the camera will pan to the ghosts of deceased women in the audience and Ric will say "Spirits! I got a limo outside just waiting and you're all invited. Just remember, none of you can be first but you can all be next!"

Then, Dusty Rhodes will appear and scream at Ric, "Nature Boy! Our feud isn't over, not by a longshot daddy! The Funky Like a Monkey Tour will continue...just not at this time!"

Then, Dusty Rhodes will appear and scream at Ric, "Nature Boy! Our feud isn't over, not by a longshot daddy! The Funky Like a Monkey Tour will continue...just not at this time!"
"NAYTCHABOYRICFLAIR.....TULLAHBLAAANCHUHD.....FOUR HORSEMEN....you gotta thstop bee-ethsin' the people!  Ain't none of you MAN enough to stand up to the 'Mericun Dream, Duthsteh Rhodeths!"

"NAYTCHABOYRICFLAIR.....TULLAHBLAAANCHUHD.....FOUR HORSEMEN....you gotta thstop bee-ethsin' the people!  Ain't none of you MAN enough to stand up to the 'Mericun Dream, Duthsteh Rhodeths!"
I wanted to do his lisp so bad, but you captured it better than I would have. Great job!

wait, a Vince McMahon wrestler from the 80s-90s has health issues?   
Flair was not a WWF bred wrestler.  He never appeared in the WWF until the early 90's and that was only for a couple of years before moving back during the Monday night wars

He spent the first 20 years of his career in other promotions (AWA, WCW)

In terms of health, he has lived a pretty good life span compared to many of his contemporaries.

Flair was not a WWF bred wrestler.  He never appeared in the WWF until the early 90's and that was only for a couple of years before moving back during the Monday night wars

He spent the first 20 years of his career in other promotions (AWA, WCW)

In terms of health, he has lived a pretty good life span compared to many of his contemporaries.
plus he nailed Halle Berry

I met the guy at the 2006 Stanley Cup Finals.  His seats were near mine.   Nice guy and seem to enjoy talking with all his fans. 

I can't count how many times we ran into him in Uptown Charlotte...even drank on his dime a couple times.  It's wonder he's lasted this long.  There were times we'd see him and it didn't even seem as if he was there or had any clue what was going on around him.

I can't count how many times we ran into him in Uptown Charlotte...even drank on his dime a couple times.  It's wonder he's lasted this long.  There were times we'd see him and it didn't even seem as if he was there or had any clue what was going on around him.
I'll bet he couldn't even count the amount of concussions he's had in his lifetime.  I know wrestling is, and always has been, fake as hell, but it's still beating the #### out their bodies.  Worked with a guy at my last studio who was from Minny and at one time was a jobber for a few years with AWA(his dad was friends with a bunch of the old-timers like Verne and he knew Flair, Rhodes, etc).  The stories even he told about the crap that would happen "accidentally" during practices could be cringe worthy.

Add in all the 'roids/drugs/drinking on top of it, and the fact he's made it to nearly 70 is kind of a Herculean feat.

To be the man, you got to beat the man! 

And I doubt the Grim Reaper has it in him.  That sickle he carries around aint nothin' compared to the numerous Russian sickles Flair took, flopped from, and then recovered to win the match!  Don't turn your back on the Naitcha boy, Grim or else you'll find yourself in the nastiest figure 4 leg lock in heaven or hell and you WILL tap out!

"I spent more money....in bars 'round this world....on SPILT LIQUOR than the Grim Reaper MADE last year!" *woooooooooh*

Considering he has partied and drank hard for as long as I can remember, I am shocked that Flair is still alive, to be honest.

Lightning striking a plane couldn't stop Ric Flair.  Neither will this surgery.

Diamonds are forever, and so is Ric Flair.

The WORLD.  HEAVYWEIGHT.  WRESTLING.  CHAMPION.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread