What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Antifa: Left Wing Militants on the Rise (3 Viewers)

But while not all “Antifa” is physically violent, it is a movement that tolerates and even encourages physical violence as an important part of the movement. 

The Proud Boys do the same with racism. 

....and there it is. If you can’t categorize the Proud Boys as racist then you sure as heck can’t categorize Antifa as a movement of physical violence. 
so people of color hating other people of color. That makes no sense. Does not compute.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are “other” members of virtually every movement involving racism in human history. 

There were Jewish and black Nazis. There was a Jewish recruiter for the Klan. 
The amount of minorities that are proud boys doesn't reflect the example you are giving. In fact, the examples you gave are an extremely small percentage. 

I'm sure there were some fine people among the Proud Boys etc not there for a fight but merely to shout vile racist slogans and support white supremacy 
Among the Proud Boys? I doubt it. 

I'm sure there were some fine people among the Proud Boys etc not there for a fight but merely to shout vile racist slogans and support white supremacy 
racists no matter violent or not are a waste of life. Have zero business living. If it was up to me I'd Germany all of the White Nationalist and make it illegal. Put them all on the terror watch list and start hunting. I want leaders heads on platters (Not literally) cut off the heads of the snake's and you got nothing but a bunch of groups that are barely working
The maintenance dept called. Your sarcasm meters need adjustment

urbanhack said:
Yes, yes I do.  

I’m guessing he lives outside the city??
No, he lives in Buffalo and gets his news from right-wing media outlets.  The fundamental collapse of the rule of law in Portland was a big discussion point for him at dinner last night.

GROOT said:
so people of color hating other people of color. That makes no sense. Does not compute.
You can be racist against your own people. It's brainwashing white people have used on Blacks for yrs. Hell look how great its been used on Candace Owens and others. 

No, he lives in Buffalo and gets his news from right-wing media outlets.  The fundamental collapse of the rule of law in Portland was a big discussion point for him at dinner last night.
Has your uncle been to other parts of the country or world or has he been basking in the Buffalo sun all these yrs not knowing what life outside of Buffalo is? 

That's what you think they are?  Unbelievable.  I say both sides are horrible people doing horrible things and our country needs to stop it.
https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/mark-taylor-patriots-will-murder-high-profile-democrats-in-the-streets-if-trump-doesnt-carry-out-mass-arrests-by-january/

During his recent appearance on Sheila Zilinsky’s podcast, Mark Taylor, a radical right-wingconspiracy theorist and so-called “firefighter prophet,” claimed that God had told him that if President Trump doesn’t start carrying out mass arrests of high-profile Democratic politicians by January, “patriots will rise up” and “take matters into their own hands” by murdering them in the streets.

So you had to google  you were told that?  

You read hello giggles.com a lot?  And even it doesn't say that people of color camt be racist...and especially not in the context of the doscission of being racist against other peole of color.

The second one is the opinion of one writer...who makes some ok points bit overall not a fan.  So that writer is who told you that when you said you have been told?

You read hello giggles.com a lot?  And even it doesn't say that people of color camt be racist...and especially not in the context of the doscission of being racist against other peole of color.

The second one is the opinion of one writer...who makes some ok points bit overall not a fan.  So that writer is who told you that when you said you have been told?
So why is it that when you google something and post a link it is OK and a great source, but when someone else does it they are bad writers, or bad source in general?

So why is it that when you google something and post a link it is OK and a great source, but when someone else does it they are bad writers, or bad source in general?
First off...googling and posting a link is ok for anyone.  But odd that someone claims theybwere told something...and when asked by who.  Then says they took a second to google it and one of the links doesn't even address what was talked about.

Seems more likely he wanted to make some point...but hadn't actually heard it from those links until he searched them.

Do you need someone to send you a manual on how to use the edit feature?

I've been told multiple times, that people of color cannot be racist.  Only whites can be racist.  
I don't agree with it... but have heard people make the same statement.  Of course, prejudice and bigotry know no racial or ethnic bounds. 

It is a matter of semantics...  Their perspective is based on the institutionalization of racism of a systemic nature.

Consider this definition:

Systemic racism is both a theoretical concept and a reality. As a theory, it is premised on the research-supported claim that the United States was founded as a racist society, that racism is thus embedded in all social institutions, structures, and social relations within our society. Rooted in a racist foundation, systemic racism today is composed of intersecting, overlapping, and codependent racist institutions, policies, practices, ideas, and behaviors that give an unjust amount of resources, rights, and power to white people while denying them to people of color.

No Sho.  I had to google it to show YOU..because you said you didn't know where I heard it.  Jeez.  Quit being difficult JUST to be difficult.  You asked,, I showed you.  I was right.  Just back away.

No Sho.  I had to google it to show YOU..because you said you didn't know where I heard it.  Jeez.  Quit being difficult JUST to be difficult.  You asked,, I showed you.  I was right.  Just back away.
So, now your claim is those two sites are where you heard it...you do spend time at "hellogiggles.com"?

My point...is I don't believe that is where you heard it from.  That it also came off like you had heard it from here..this board...and when asked about it, instead of just saying "oh, I heard it here and there from people" you googled to find something that would match what you claimed.  I don't think anyone here will deny that there are people that take that position.  I doubt you hear that position all that often as I don't really hear it...I once did on like the first season of MTV Real World but that was 27 years ago.  I suspect you may have heard it reading certain opinion pieces...but I don't believe its even close to some big mainstream opinion anywhere.  Making it basically a non-story.

And yeah...Id back away if I was wrong...but I don't believe I am.

So, now your claim is those two sites are where you heard it...you do spend time at "hellogiggles.com"?

My point...is I don't believe that is where you heard it from.  That it also came off like you had heard it from here..this board...and when asked about it, instead of just saying "oh, I heard it here and there from people" you googled to find something that would match what you claimed.  I don't think anyone here will deny that there are people that take that position.  I doubt you hear that position all that often as I don't really hear it...I once did on like the first season of MTV Real World but that was 27 years ago.  I suspect you may have heard it reading certain opinion pieces...but I don't believe its even close to some big mainstream opinion anywhere.  Making it basically a non-story.

And yeah...Id back away if I was wrong...but I don't believe I am.
Jesus..

Let me say it again.  I swear to god I don't know why you do this sometimes--its annoying.  

I said I have heard from multiple places that whites can't be racist.  I PROVED there are people saying this.  I have to quote the EXACT place I saw this from?  Stop it.  

Jesus..

Let me say it again.  I swear to god I don't know why you do this sometimes--its annoying.  

I said I have heard from multiple places that whites can't be racist.  I PROVED there are people saying this.  I have to quote the EXACT place I saw this from?  Stop it.  
Let me say again...I get that its annoying to actually have to defend what you actually said.

Here again is the point...I don't doubt you heard it somewhere.  The only thing you "proved" was that you can google and find something from sites.  Likely sites you never heard it from before googling it.

No...you don't have to quote the exact place.   You could have said "Im not sure exactly"...rather than when asked where you heard it...providing links to places you had not read before looking it up.  That was pretty disingenuous. The first link didn't even address what was being talked about...and you might want to edit the bolded.

You could have made it easy and left it simple...but you decided to take offense and do what many do...get pissy about being asked a simple question.

Let me say again...I get that its annoying to actually have to defend what you actually said.

Here again is the point...I don't doubt you heard it somewhere.  The only thing you "proved" was that you can google and find something from sites.  Likely sites you never heard it from before googling it.

No...you don't have to quote the exact place.   You could have said "Im not sure exactly"...rather than when asked where you heard it...providing links to places you had not read before looking it up.  That was pretty disingenuous. The first link didn't even address what was being talked about...and you might want to edit the bolded.

You could have made it easy and left it simple...but you decided to take offense and do what many do...get pissy about being asked a simple question.
You didn't ask me anything. You made a comment,

Look man, you were run off a board already, and you're getting close to being run off another one for crap like this.  Stop it dude. Please

I can confidently say I have heard it from multiple places...the links were provided to show you that yes, I wasn't making it up.   I wasn't aware you absolutely needed the exact source I heard it from. Thats silly, but then again, that is what is expected from you and I should have known it

You didn't ask me anything. You made a comment,

Look man, you were run off a board already, and you're getting close to being run off another one for crap like this.  Stop it dude. Please

I can confidently say I have heard it from multiple places...the links were provided to show you that yes, I wasn't making it up.   I wasn't aware you absolutely needed the exact source I heard it from. Thats silly, but then again, that is what is expected from you and I should have known it
A comment that inferred the question.

Look man...you are now getting personal making up complete crap.  I was never run off another board...nor close to being run off the board here.

Its not my fault you brought links that weren't really where you had heard it from...and were called out on that.  I didn't need an exact source...but providing sources that you didn't actually hear it from was pretty dishonest.  Not my fault you did that...I agree its silly that you would go through that and all the back and forth now slinging crap at me over it.

A comment that inferred the question.

Look man...you are now getting personal making up complete crap.  I was never run off another board...nor close to being run off the board here.

Its not my fault you brought links that weren't really where you had heard it from...and were called out on that.  I didn't need an exact source...but providing sources that you didn't actually hear it from was pretty dishonest.  Not my fault you did that...I agree its silly that you would go through that and all the back and forth now slinging crap at me over it.
Oh my God.  OK OK OK  You win.  Whatever you want to say, I will agree with.  deal?  I do not have the patience to get into this with you.

People have said that people of color cannot be racist.   That's all I have to say on that topic.

Users who are viewing this thread