What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

12 team PPR auction keeper league $100 or $200 (1 Viewer)

Mattjones1123

Footballguy
Hi guys,

Starting a brand new auction keeper league for the 2017 season. Looking for competitive, ACTIVE owners. Please do not consider if you are unable to be active and contribute to frequent conversation. League will have a groupme chat for all members to engage in league talk, not required to join but strongly encouraged. We are looking to build a league that will run for multiple years, and in order to ensure continuity, we will require a  down payment for the 2018.($25 for $100 league, $50 for $200 league). Great time to get in on a start-up keeper league! If you do not plan on being around for multiple years, please do not consider.

Hosted on ESPN, Full-point PPR, Leaguesafe, 100% Payout.

Roster: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, FLEX, DEF, K. 7 Bench Spots

Keeper Rules: 2 Keeper per season. Price for keepers will be original auction price +$5 + 10%.

DRAFT DATE: Sept. 6th @ 8:00. Wednesday prior to the regular season.

$200 League: 7/12

$100 League: 3/12

Lets get this thing full and build a league for years to come! Who's in? Leave email for invite or email me at mattjones1123@yahoo.com

Is that 8pm eastern for the draft? If it is I would be interested in the $200 maybe both

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there still space? Can you confirm if it's Pacific or Eastern time? I would be interested in $200 and possibly both as well

Users who are viewing this thread